+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2004/2005 Loyalty Campaign

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    When will we start this campaign?

Do we have a targeted amount? Budget? etc?

For the first time, I will be able to participate.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Why wait? Give now! We've always got projects going. It seems we normally do it closer to football season, but that's so far away! There's a place where you can click to give through paypal on the front page.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    I believe we normally begin the new year in July. So if you give now or until June 30 it is for the 2003-04 school year.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Martie

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    dchi72,

I tried some time back to join the 2003/2004 campaign through the user groups link but it said the group was closed - no more members being accepted. So I just sent what I wished to give to Dwayne and vowed to try again when the next campaign opens up. If you wish to do likewise I know what you donate will be appreciated.

James

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Tithe to the Lord, feed your family and ...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    dchi72,

I tried some time back to join the 2003/2004 campaign through the user groups link but it said the group was closed - no more members being accepted. So I just sent what I wished to give to Dwayne and vowed to try again when the next campaign opens up. If you wish to do likewise I know what you donate will be appreciated.

James
    Little bit of misunderstanding -

That's a "closed" group administrative wise - you have to "join" to get in and James you are a member - its my fault that I haven't updated the list lately - forgive me...

Our Loyalty Campaign runs from July to June to every year and anytime you give (to anything) you become a member of the group....

I plan to take a nite this week and update that list and the C-Club list -

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    Thanks, Dwayne. When I clicked "information" on "Loyalty Donors" under "User Groups" I didn't see any type of "join" option - only the information I mentioned in my post above, and thought there might have been a cut-off date.

James

+ Reply to Thread