+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUSH IS A GIRL!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    This is just a funny, and is not meant as political fodder. Enjoy!

http://www.funsnap.com/1/bushgirl.swf

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    I must've had my sense of humor removed. I failed to find this funny at all. What a waste of time for some liberal Democrat!

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    I just don't imagine him quite that thin.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    I must've had my sense of humor removed. I failed to find this funny at all. What a waste of time for some liberal Democrat!
    Unbunch your britches. He is not some messiah. He is a public figure, and a politician at that --- fair game.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    A few of them were amusing ... You see Republicans are advancing the cause of the working woman. Vote a woman in the White House in 2004

VOTE BUSH!!!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    [quote:1b21164317="markay714"]I must've had my sense of humor removed. I failed to find this funny at all. What a waste of time for some liberal Democrat!
    Unbunch your britches. He is not some messiah. He is a public figure, and a politician at that --- fair game.[/quote:1b21164317]

That may be right that he's fair game, but you can't get away with saying that its not "political fodder". Clearly it was not done by a fan!

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    [quote:bc3e2ef1d8="Champ967"][quote:bc3e2ef1d8="markay714"]I must've had my sense of humor removed. I failed to find this funny at all. What a waste of time for some liberal Democrat!
    Unbunch your britches. He is not some messiah. He is a public figure, and a politician at that --- fair game.[/quote:bc3e2ef1d8]

That may be right that he's fair game, but you can't get away with saying that its not "political fodder". Clearly it was not done by a fan![/quote:bc3e2ef1d8]

Maybe not, but this sure was. Ugh!: http://www.foxbronzeart.com/Bush.htm

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Now that is more like it DCDAWG! BUSH IS DA MAN! "You gotta love it"!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    This is just a funny, and is not meant as political fodder. Enjoy!

http://www.funsnap.com/1/bushgirl.swf
    I am sure that the HUGE NUMBER OF CROSS DRESSERS IN YOUR PARTY LOVE THIS SITE! :wink: :P :lol:

I'm tellin ya, DC. They think he's some kinda prophet.

If Bush said we all need to kill kittens to fight terror, conservatives would be out on the street with guns & nets. If he said we all need to shave our tongues to preserve family values, they'd buy up all the razors before noon the next day.

Like a dang Ayatollah. Scary really.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    No Champ, It is not blind allegience to a man. It is a system of core beliefs. Bush will stand up to anyone based on HIS belief system, not the beliefs of the latest pollster. That is why I support him. I do disagree with alot of his actions of late...the Mexican border, prescription drugs and a few others, but I still think he is the man for the job. Now if J. C Watts ran......

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    I'm tellin ya, DC. They think he's some kinda prophet.

If Bush said we all need to kill kittens to fight terror, conservatives would be out on the street with guns & nets. If he said we all need to shave our tongues to preserve family values, they'd buy up all the razors before noon the next day.

Like a dang Ayatollah. Scary really.
    Yes. But thankfully not as charismatic as Khomeni. No telling where we'd be if he was remarkable in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by yobrefstank
    No Champ, It is not blind allegience to a man. It is a system of core beliefs. Bush will stand up to anyone based on HIS belief system, not the beliefs of the latest pollster. That is why I support him. I do disagree with alot of his actions of late...the Mexican border, prescription drugs and a few others, but I still think he is the man for the job. Now if J. C Watts ran......
    I have to say I do not agree with the prescription drug plan and the new immigration proposal, but he's knocking on Ronald Reagan's door as far as being my favorite president. I don't give him prophet status at all, but I like the fact that we have a president that spends time in THE instruction book to life every day for wisdom. Does it make him perfect? Certainly not, but certainly better than consulting the latest polls. Leaders are supposed to lead not follow!

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    Champ,

Let me see if I can bring this back to the reality of the situation of our presidential campaign... First W is a flawed man, just like the rest of us are... He readily admits that... He is no diety... I know it and so does everyone else....

That being said, I would like to take you back to the day the towers fell... I can only give you my perspective, since it's the only one I've got!!

My 3 year old son was in his new school, first time away from mommy... She called me and told me about the first plane, that must have been a terrible accident... I had gotten to the office in time to watch the second plane hit the second building.... NO ACCIDENT!!! She called me back, this time, crying, scared to death that her baby was somehow, in harms way, by his being at preschool!!! I told her that he was in the safest place possible, I prayed!! What made this worse for her and me was the fact that, Fed X planes are very abundant in the air space over Memphis... Boom, Pentagon is hit, plane crashes in PA... She calls me again, almost hysterical and scared to death that the same bastards that could hijack a passenger plane, could do the same to one of those Fed X jumbos!!! She calmed down, eventually, and our son stayed at school, until I picked him up that afternoon... That was probably the hardest I have ever hugged my son... I will NEVER FORGET the totally helpless feelings that I had when that horrible day occured... Neither will MANY Americans...

Now, we have spent the past two and 1/2 years taking the fight to the enemy, on THEIR turf.... They have begun to roll into Iraq, hoping to find a killing field full of "infidel" Americans... They are finding us, for sure, but they are the ones that are taking it on the chin... While fighting us, over there, they haven't been able to mount another attack on our home soil... My hope is that this holds true forever, until they are wiped out, or realize, they are in a no win situation and this is the 21st century and not the 10th!!!

The one man that has balls to see this through, is George W. Bush...

The leaders of the Democrat party, would rather have kept bargaining with Kofi Annan and the rest of the countries in the UN that were being bought off by one of our enemies...

Economy, Healthcare, Education, Environment... None of that will matter if we ever are attacked again on our home soil, the magnitude those f#&@$*s would like to inflict on us...

I think most Americans will remember 911 when they go to the ballot booth in Nov...

They will have a choice of a man that we know will take the fight to the enemy or they can vote for a spineless democrat that would rather try and talk our way out of being a huge, ripe target for terrorists, everywhere...

EXCELLENT!

+ Reply to Thread