+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BUSH IS A GIRL!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Max Sandlin will not have to worry about his "problem" much longer as he should be ousted this year. By your above statements, it doesn't seem like you are hanging around the same "biblebelt", conservative (majority) N. Louisiana folks that most on this board know.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    I don't hear many people really concerned about a gay marriage amendment, whether Boy Scouts can use public schools and other stupid issues the Republicans use to distract the public from the fact they've wrecked the Treasury.

Your not listening to the people in my part of NE LA. We are very concerned about the above mentioned items. What we really need is another Dem in the White House to gut our military and make us look like a weak nation with no backbone just waiting to be kicked in the teeth again. ( yes, I know that last sentence would make an english teacher cringe)
    And yes, I do blame the Dems for making us appear weak to the terrorists of the world. Can I back it up with facts, No. You Libs. should understand that.....why confuse things with the facts.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    DC,

What exactly do you do in dc??

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    A lobbyist??????????????? :deal:

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Max Sandlin ousted? He is retiring. How can he be ousted if he is retiring? The people in Mount Pleasant love him. Both Dem and Rep.

Here is something that I can't back up with facts, but it happened and I think I may have been only one of the few who paid attention to it:
    In the final few weeks leading up to the war last year, Bush quit talking about disarming Iraq's WMD. Instead, all he spoke of was liberating the Iraqi people from the tyrannt. It bothered me then and even more now since we have found NADA in Iraq.

You are correct Dawgbitten! Sorry, I meant Sadler not Sandlin. ops:

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    Any president, Rep or Dem, would have done what W did right after 9/11. Everybody agreed Afghanistan needed its clock cleaned. Only one of the 535 members of Congress voted against the use of force there.

I don't think so. Do you remember a ship in Yemen that was bombed and killed 17 soldiers? I am trying to remember, what was it that Clinton did to make them pay? I seem to also remember an embassy bombing. I am having a hard time remembering how we made them pay for that as well. Can one of you liberals help me out here? I am sure the ememy was a little shocked that Bush did not roll over an play dead the way Clinton had. Thank God for that (and I mean that literally). It is terrifying to think what would have happened to our country if Al Hug A Tree had been in the White House. The only democrat that I think would have been a strong leader though this time is Lieberman, and yall don't seem to like him.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    A lobbyist??????????????? :deal:
    I prefer the term consultant. :wink:

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    Any president, Rep or Dem, would have done what W did right after 9/11. Everybody agreed Afghanistan needed its clock cleaned. Only one of the 535 members of Congress voted against the use of force there.

I don't think so. Do you remember a ship in Yemen that was bombed and killed 17 soldiers? I am trying to remember, what was it that Clinton did to make them pay? I seem to also remember an embassy bombing. I am having a hard time remembering how we made them pay for that as well. Can one of you liberals help me out here? I am sure the ememy was a little shocked that Bush did not roll over an play dead the way Clinton had. Thank God for that (and I mean that literally). It is terrifying to think what would have happened to our country if Al Hug A Tree had been in the White House. The only democrat that I think would have been a strong leader though this time is Lieberman, and yall don't seem to like him.
    Do you honestly feel that after terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center, hit the Pentagon and had the Capitol or the White House in their sights that Al Gore or any other Democratic president would have done nothing?
    That's just not realistic and you know it. Any president regardless of party would have been impeached, at the least, if he didn't strike back.

Reagan and GHW Bush weren't exactly firm on terrorism either. Since you're asking questions, why don't ask what our response was after the Marine compound was bombed in Beirut. How about our attack on Libya after Lockerbie. I can't see how bombing Khaddafi's hut was much stronger than Clinton launching cruise missles at suspected sites in Sudan and Afghanistan.

Look, it's useless getting into a pissing contest here. Champ listed past Democratic war presidents on the other page that shows party doesn't matter during conflict. The fact is every administration has been slow to take terrorism seriously because it was always happening overseas. It took 9/11 to change that and Bush did no different in Afghanistan than any other president would have (Rumsfeld deserves credit for great execution, though). Iraq is another matter entirely.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    No, I don't know it, DCDawg. You might like to think it, but there's nothing in the recent past to indicate that anything substantial would have been done in response. Did you hear Gore's speech Sunday night? All we can go by is previous history and we had the Cole and the previous incidents to measure what a democratic response would be....nothing worth mentioning!

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    No, I don't know it, DCDawg. You might like to think it, but there's nothing in the recent past to indicate that anything substantial would have been done in response. Did you hear Gore's speech Sunday night? All we can go by is previous history and we had the Cole and the previous incidents to measure what a democratic response would be....nothing worth mentioning!
    It's hard to argue speculation, so I'll leave this thread with a fact I think we can all agree on, Bush has fantastic legs.

+ Reply to Thread