+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have ya"ll heard this? link

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    How are you going to decide who plays in the football championship game with 3 divisions. And what are the NCAA regulations concerning a conference with more than 12 football teams in a conference.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Jay, man I love your creative conferences.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    well, the more i think of it, 14 might be better for us after all.

if we are in a division with the 3 texas schools, along with tulane, usm, and tulsa, thats pretty much the schools we have been wanting to get in a conference with. you could play home and home in you division for bball, play everyone in your division in football, and only have to play 2 football games and 6 or 7 bball games outside of your division (even less travel.)

so i change my mind yet again, 14 would be best for tech. let memphis bring in a couple of eastern teams to their division. it wouldnt hurt us at all. we might even get the mighty temple owls at the tac one day.

Bulldog JohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the ears
    <<This is what I don't understand, killerdawg. Temple is losing ground. Their bball program is on the decline, not an incline. They have a losing record this year and barely a winning one last year. They have a name, but that is all it is. I think their coach knows it is really all over if they leave their present conference.

Their football is a big huge JOKE. No conference would want that. So, what is the appeal? They have a history and name in mbb. That is it. They have nothing else to offer. >>

The problem in anticipating what CUSA will do based on quality of athletic programs or lack thereof is that the league took SMU right off the bat. I can't think of any reasons they'd have taken SMU other than name recognition and location in a large metro area.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    How are you going to decide who plays in the football championship game with 3 divisions. And what are the NCAA regulations concerning a conference with more than 12 football teams in a conference.
    As the winner of our division with the best record in the league, we would naturally get a bye in the first round of a two round conference championship tournamant.

+ Reply to Thread