+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Back! Just wanted to offer a second chance at winning..

I'm Back! Just wanted to offer a second chance at winning a Sports Hawaii shirt! Sorry, I had to retake the pictures of one of our future sports angels wearing the shirt you sent. It'll be coming soon! :wink:

Let me know if you want to play for another shirt, same proposal for any admin or moderator! Cya on the 12th!

Mahalo,
    Scott
    http://www.sportshawaii.com
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

This weeks Sports Angel: Odeliza!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    WOW

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Scott - You definitely have my vote for BOPY - Best Opponent Poster of the Year

Thank you! :wink: Would I still be nominated without the "Sports Angels"? I just thought I'd ask! :lol:

Mahalo,
    Scott

Previous Sports Angel: Teresa

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    NO!! We just like you for your women! :redhead:

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    God bless America ....

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    you're our friend for life

I'm only making this offer because I won the first time around. How about the shirt bet and I give you 8 points? Let me know, any Admin or Moderator can post, "It's on" before the start of the game. If not, Good Luck Tomorrow and I hope for an exciting game with no injuries and of course *a hawaii win*

Mahalo,
    Scott

Future Sports Angel: Miss Luana!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    We won, forget the shirt, bring one of those girls to the main land.

+ Reply to Thread