+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here's something to think about

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    Is there a dominant team in women's college hoops this year?
    After tonight's Texas Tech loss, I'm starting to think anyone has a chance at winning no...

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Without Jia Perkins, Texas Tech shouldn't be listed higher than about the 4th best team in the Big 12 behind at least Texas, Kansas State, and Colorado. Baylor and Oklahoma are very close to Texas Tech as Oklahoma obviously proved Tuesday night. Loree Moore was a big loss for Tennessee, but the Lady Vols have more depth to compensate with than Texas Tech does without Perkins.

There are probably at least 10-12 teams that on a given night can contend for the national championship this year, with the usual 4-5 suspects probably above the rest when they are playing their best. I'm not sure the Lady Techsters can be placed in that top group yet since they have only proven it once this year against elite competition. That's not enough to convince me just yet, and unfortunately there won't be another opportunity to face an elite team before the NCAA tournament starts. That lack of proven results will not help Tech's seeding when compared to other top teams.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I agree that there is actually parity this year. It has been growing each year and I think we finally got it. I have never seen this many top 10 teams get beat by an unranked opponent before. Actually, I think Tenn. is the only one that hasn't.

Frisco is right. There are 10 to 12 teams that could win it all, if they have a good night on the court at the right times.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    Am I wrong to say that if played Tennessee later in the season, we would have had a better chance? I think so

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    There is one chance to play Tennessee again this season and I hope we get in BOTH teams' FINAL game of the season!

+ Reply to Thread