+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picture from Tech-Arkansas game (thanks to aubunique)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Thanks for the pic, Aub...

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The guys were warming up about an hour before the opener Friday. I hope to provide some more interesting shots from that game and the Sunday game. The game Saturday never happened in my view. The radio people faked it.
    Amazing weekend with 40 degrees here in Fayetteville but a winter storm warning 50 miles south around Fort Smith across to LR, etc. Lucky break, although we might have preferred a Saturday rainout.
    In the photo above, one can see the new scoreboard at right. The red center is on the big screen and from the stands one can watch replays on it. The whole scoreboard is to be wrapped in brick or whatever. The thing was not even ready to hook up as late as sometime Thursday!
    The view in the photo is from west to east. My house is almost a mile east and out of sight behind the old Campbell Soup factory in the background.

+ Reply to Thread