+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good luck getting into the C-USA

Don't get pissed about some C-USA fans. UCF got the same treatment a couple of years ago when we were passed up. You guys will be welcome with open arms if invited.

Go Luck...Go Knights!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Thanks. Congrats on y'all's big win yesterday, and two extra inning games in a weekend.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Thanks for your support!

Do you think we can anticipate a vote for Tech from the UCF administration?

I'm not sure where UCF will vote. I know UCF/La. Tech had a good relationship while we were indy's. I think your A.D even said he would continue to schedule UCF if we need games after you got the WAC invite. We don't have the same A.D today, so I'm not really sure.

It sounds like travel is a major concern b/c there isn't the talk of UTEP anymore. Going on the same lines I would think Toledo would be out as well. Miami is at least in southern Ohio.

I think we should get some leaks the next couple of days. I'll let you guys knows.

UCF heard a lot of smack on the CUSA boards becuase we waited for the Big East decision. But as soon as we joined the trash talk stopped. UCF will vote for LA Tech it makes geographical sense. Besides UCF and LA Tech played some real exciting games back when you all had Rattey at QB and we had Culpepper. Good luck

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Let the 2005 scheduling begin.

Varsity Bulldog arkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nicearkstfan is just really nice
    Expansion is never peaceful on message boards. Some ACC fans were horrified at adding more private schools (the first plan was to add three and they still added two), some were mad because the candidates would bring down the caliber of basketball. Big East fans complained about their candidates. CUSA fans had beefs with all five candidates. MWC fans complained about TCU.

It's part of the process.

Champ967,

I think CUSA will make their decision in the summer, possibly sometime in June. I hear the Shreveport market is a huge factor.

Geography sets well with most except for Marshall and East Carolina who appear to be pushing for Temple, Toledo, Miami of Ohio or any combination of the three.

The La Tech facilities are garnering frowns from Memphis, Southen Miss, and Tulane.

Former WAC members SMU, Rice, and Tulsa appear to be all for the addition and I hear Houston also is for La Tech.

Arkstfan may have a better breakdown on how the voting is swaying at this point.

Somehow, I think you guys will wind up in CUSA.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderPride
    Champ967,

I think CUSA will make their decision in the summer, possibly sometime in June. I hear the Shreveport market is a huge factor.

Geography sets well with most except for Marshall and East Carolina who appear to be pushing for Temple, Toledo, Miami of Ohio or any combination of the three.

The La Tech facilities are garnering frowns from Memphis, Southen Miss, and Tulane.

Former WAC members SMU, Rice, and Tulsa appear to be all for the addition and I hear Houston also is for La Tech.

Arkstfan may have a better breakdown on how the voting is swaying at this point.

Somehow, I think you guys will wind up in CUSA.
    Actually it will be before June. May at the very latest....

+ Reply to Thread