+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women's Hoops vs Baseball

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    There must be actual $$$ changing hands at least for the food/housing part. Otherwise, do you REALLY think they'd let athletes live off campus and actually hand over cash to them for that purpose?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Talk to Jim and see if any money changes hands....

I think you will be surprised...

The vast majority of our student-athletes live off campus - I know several of the landlords and they expect cold hard cash...

I also know how the numbers on that report are generated - which is basically cash in/cash out....

If the scholaraship costs were a transfer - it would be LABELED transfer to GF, scholarship costs...

Within ALL State governments a check is written from FUND A (i.e. Gen Fnd) to FUND B (i.e. Util Fnd) to constitute a transfer -

CASH - via check/deposit or electronic debit/credit - changes hands from account A to account B...

And the ACTUAL CASH has to be there in the accounts to facilitate the transfer, because the financial institution doesn't deal in "ghost" monies...

Argue all day long if you wish, but I see it basically every single day especially from Nov 1st to Feb 1 and Aug 1 to Sep 1...
    HA! That is too funny. You must think we are running the SMU football program before they were given the death penalty in 1986. :wink:

Ahem.......this is Louisiana Tech, Dwayne. And you are making this waaay to complicated. It's still LOUISIANA TECH paying LOUISIANA TECH.

Well, I guess I'll go out and spend some of that "cash" my two kids just paid me for their monthly rent. HA! :roll:

HD

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    The NCAA enesured that money would change hands when they did away with the tarining table and segregated housing.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Anyone want to post today's score or comment on the game? I thought the close game was what they needed this close to tournament time. I suspect it won't be hard to get them to workout and practice harder this week!

+ Reply to Thread