Hey guys,

I heard about this story, and its a local family that needs help. I don't know the family, or anyone involved, but I'd like to help as much as I can, and I'm sure others will feel the same. I'm sending my donation in, and other than that I thought this would be a quick way to spread the word.

Sorry for such the long post, but I thought you might want to read the story. For more information, visit http://www.helpgracie.com

Gracie and her family could use your help.

Gracie Campbell, daughter of Chip and Jennifer Campbell of Monroe, LA, was diagnosed with stage 4 Neuroblastoma in March of last year. Gracie was 18 months old when she was first diagnosed, has had a lemon size tumor surgically removed from her chest, has been through six rounds of chemotherapy, has recently undergone a bone marrow transplant and is now receiving oral chemotherapy at home until this March. There are still some small lumps in her neck and shoulder, which may require additional treatments of radiation after that. The prognosis for this disease is not very good (only one in three children with the disease survives), and the whole incident has taken a huge toll on the Campbell family. They have also lost over 50% of their annual income due to this circumstance, and it is a daily struggle for them to meet their basic monthly needs.

A group of folks who care about and appreciate them have decided to help the Campbell family during this time of trial in their lives, so as to ease the financial burden they will be facing for the next five years. We are asking family, friends, acquaintances and anyone else who might be willing to help, join with us in a one time fundraising event for Gracie and the Campbell family. We have put together the “Gracie Gift of Love” raffle at $100 per ticket, with a chance to win one of five fabulous prizes including a new Cadillac SUV ($50,000 value), a new Crownline 18’ ski boat with trailer ($15,000 value), a custom made diamond necklace ($6,000 value), a new Honda Rancher four wheel drive ATV ($5,000 value) and a 42”Plasma TV ($4,000 value) (winners of each prize will be responsible for taxes and shipping).

The drawing is Saturday, March 13, 2004, and our ultimate goal is to sell 2,000 tickets, as this will pay the costs of the raffle and offer the Campbell family roughly enough financial assistance to cover their family’s lost income for two years. At the bare minimum, however, 1,100 tickets need to be sold just for the event to break even.

For more information or to buy tickets, visit http://www.helpgracie.com

Nick Patrick