+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another CUSA expansion poll at CollegeSportsInfo.com

Have you guys voted on the CUSA expansion poll running for several weeks now on CollegeSportsInfo.com? LA Tech had a huge lead a couple weeks back but the gap with UTEP is closing pretty fast. Temple is in third place. The more Tech's name can be exposed the better I suppose.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up.

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar
    You know, usually people call you back when you leave a message. Get off the web and call me at work!!

Puppy LaTechDawg has turned a few heads around hereLaTechDawg has turned a few heads around hereLaTechDawg has turned a few heads around hereLaTechDawg has turned a few heads around here
    http://collegesportsinfo.com/

The poll is just down from the top on the Right side

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GODAWGSGO
    You know, usually people call you back when you leave a message.
    He's too busy trying to figure out why I spelled "Tech" with a "k".

I don't know what a "SALUKI" is either. I think it's a raccoon.

But I do know that Tech could use a few MBB lessons from 'em.

Varsity Bulldog DustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to all
    FWIW, a "Saluki" is an ancient breed of dog. They were the dogs of Egyptian rulers, and drawings of them can still be seen on the tombs in the pyramids today.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDog
    FWIW, a "Saluki" is an ancient breed of dog. They were the dogs of Egyptian rulers, and drawings of them can still be seen on the tombs in the pyramids today.
    Thanks for the input, but I already knew what it was.

Just trying to give an "official" Saluki a hard time. It's hard to do though when his team is a top 25 MBB team.

Varsity Bulldog DustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to all
    Sorry about that, Killerdawg. I made a blind response without knowing the context of the statement. Next time I'll make sure I am up to speed before I try to jump on a moving train of thought. Go Racoons!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.John67
    Tech had a huge lead a couple weeks back but the gap with UTEP is closing pretty fast.
    The College and University of North Texas (CUNT) has forged ahead.

Come on guys, call your mothers and get them to vote!

Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg
    [quote:29c77bb56a="Dr.John67"]Tech had a huge lead a couple weeks back but the gap with UTEP is closing pretty fast.
    The College and University of North Texas (CUNT) has forged ahead.

Come on guys, call your mothers and get them to vote![/quote:29c77bb56a]

Amen: Yesterday, LaTech 1st, Utep 2nd, Temple 3rd, UNT 4th

This morning: UNT 1st, LaTech 2nd, UTEP 3rd, Temple 4th

North Texas forum members definitely picked up our posts regarding this poll. www.CollegeSportsInfo.com

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Honestly folks .... who cares. The decision to select Tech is not going to be based on this poll. The perception of Tech is not going to be negatively impacted if UNT wins this poll, especially if Tech gets the nod.

BTW I already voted so I have done my part

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Poster on the CUSA forum says that Toledo is getting the nod (big grain of salt of course). If that is the case, how bout them apples? They aren't even in the top 4 in this poll.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    210-190 UNT over Tech when I voted.
    Fun to play this game, I guess.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light
    228-199 UNT over Tech, and I've voted 3 times.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    Mango could kick a saluki's a$$.

+ Reply to Thread