+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dorm halls?

Puppy TexasBulldog is an unknown
    Dorm life was fun, the best part was pulling pranks.
    Simon-Says,

All though pulling pranks is fun and enjoyable to the youth of America, just as gng stated, it will not be tolerated at LaTech. Seriously, "the man" we'll come down hard on you! I know because of er.... a friend of a friend. No pranks, whatsoever!

By the way, Hutt's remodled rooms are probably the best of all, if you want to room by yourself. Otherwise go Nielson. Even though the elevators smell of urine and popcorn, it's a "character building experience."

Harmless pranks were fun... like filling an empty bag of chips with shaving cream, rolling up the open part, slipping it under someone's door (preferabbly someone you know that can take a joke), then jumping on it.

However, "pranks" like lighting elevators on fire, or putting smoke bombs in trashcans and stairwells causing the entire dorm to be evacuated are NOT fun.

Varsity Bulldog ajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really nice ajs008's Avatar
    Penny locking some one in there room is also pretty funny especially if they have an 8:00 am class

Puppy jfond is an unknown
    What is this about the Hut being remodled and having Private rooms. Please provide details. I lived there from 94-97 and thought it was the best of the 3 dorms because of no elevators.

1st Floor Prank Wars were the best....

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough
    I got penny locked pretty good back in 98 except they also squirted deer piss under the door on the carpet....damn pledges

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Breaking into someones room and toilet papering it is cool, pulling the fire alarm causing the whole dorm to evacuate is not cool.

What is this about the Hut being remodled and having Private rooms. Please provide details. I lived there from 94-97 and thought it was the best of the 3 dorms because of no elevators.
    Jfond,

Ever since I was a freshman, Fall '01, Hutt's been a private dorm. The 1st and 4th floors have been remodled by wripping out the old closet and desks, and replacing them with a complete desk unit with L-shaped book shelves and a bed that's above 3 big storage drawes. Next to the bed is a semi walk in closet with more shelves and 2 clothes racks. It's a hell of an improvement over 8th floor Nielson.

The 1st and 4th floors have been remodled by wripping out the old closet and desks, and replacing them with a complete desk unit with L-shaped book shelves and a bed that's above 3 big storage drawes.

That's "ripped" not "wripped", and "drawers," not "drawes." I can't type today.

I haven't been able to come back for a little bit, but I have to say you guys have me laughing pretty hard over the pranks. Sounds like I will have a ball there.

Here's another question I didn't think of. The showers. Do you walk in and close a curtain? Or is there just a bunch of showers in a line with no barrier?

cdawg
    There are walk-in showers with curtain, in Nielson at least

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    That is not what is was like back in the day. Curtains, now I have heard everything. You will probably tell me that there are doors for the toilets.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    When I was a freshman it was all showers with no curtains or stalls in Neilson, and no doors on the toilets. Then they installed all that stuff. I had no problem going wide open but I guess some prefer the privacy. Maybe its neccessary now though.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Yea, I prefer the privacy. I have nothing to hide, I just don't like being out in the open like that.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    I see the homo bashing part of my post was edited. But you can't deny the massive proliferation of homos onto college campuses and society in general. That can't be good.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

+ Reply to Thread