+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LSU grad designs the Louisiana quarter

Puppy dawgs4life is an unknown
    WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Hang on to any of the new State of Louisiana quarters. if you have them, they may be worth much more than 25 cents. The U.S. Treasury announced today that it is recalling all of the Louisiana quarters that are part of its program featuring quarters from each state. " "We are recalling all the new Louisiana quarters that were recently issued," Treasury Undersecretary Jack Shackleford said Friday. "This action is being
    taken after numerous reports that the new quarters will not work in parking meters, toll booths, vending machines, pay phones, or other coin-operated devices." The quarters were issued in the order in which the various states joined the U.S. and have been a tremendous success among coin collectors worldwide.
    "The problem lies in the unique design of the Louisiana quarter, which was created by a LSU engineering graduate," Shackleford said. "Apparently, the duct tape holding the two dimes and the nickel together keeps jamming the coin-operated devices."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    :P

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I was shocked that the LSU football helmet design was not on the Louisiana quarters when they came out.

I am half being serious.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    OH MY GOSH I love it!! That just got forwarded to my entire purple-and-gold-bleeding family!!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    What is on it? A big crawdad biting the rear end of a mule?

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    No, I think it was a scene on Bourbon Street of a drunk from Baton Rouge throwing up on a Baptist tourist from Ruston, and in the background on one side was an LSU fan doing a keg-stand, and on the other side was the Tech administration doing, well, nothing at all.

+ Reply to Thread