+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry is The Man -- Now What?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Kerry gets his a** whipped in a landslide. Dawgbitten is voting third party this year. Both major party candidates aren't worth casting a vote for.

Well, I believe in God, but I dont think God is behind us in the war on terror. God loves ALL his children, even those who exercise their god-given free will to not believe in him. Just because George W thinks God plays favorites and condones war doesnt make it true.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I f you believe the old testament is fact then I would not say that God condones war but he did use it when sin was rampant and to institute his chosen king in a few instances. I mean he even flooded the entire earth becasue of the filth that was running his beautiful earth into the ground, probably sort of like the things going on today, that is why I think the day for all mankind to answer the call is coming and soon.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    ...another walking, talking brain donor!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Drudge is reporting that the ratings for Queer Eye For The Straight Guy beat any of the "super" Tuesday coverage.

Looks like America is really excited about John F. Kerry .

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    I enjoyed Kerry's comment about God. He said he believed in GOD, just not the way George Bush did. I am curious, I would think that would be a yes or no question. The interviewer of course let him off the hook. I would have gone for further explanation. I wonder if his knowlege of the Bible is as great as some of his former competitors. Watching him fumble around trying to answer makes me think his knowlege is very limited.
    On C-Span, they showed an image of Kerry walking out of a Catholic church with a cross on his forehead, on Ash Wednesday. In the background you could hear someone trying to ask about his faith, and he was ignoring him and talking about his next campaign stop. His religion is a badge to earn moderate votes. Especially true if he claims to be Catholic.

+ Reply to Thread