+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana Tech-Monroe?

I swear I read somewhere recently that Louisiana-Monroe and some other Louisiana school would become part of the Louisiana Tech system, is this true? what was the other school?

You aren't from Louisiana are you, yeoyeo78?

And the other school is Grambling... LSU-Baton Rouge is still possible though. I swear.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    If you read that, it was probably from years back.

A management advisory team recommednded Tech take over NLU and LSUS.

Then Gov Edwin Edwards said "over my dead body", so I'm hoping it will happen soon.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    You may have read that in the thread that appeared over the weekend stating that it was official, that Tech is going to be issued an invite to CUSA and that the news conference will be this Friday. The thread also listed several criteria to be met and several changes that are going to take place including Tech taking over ulm and grambling The thread disappeared Monday morning.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    ...The thread disappeared Monday morning.
    You do know where it went and why don't you?

Where did it go?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    It went to the paying customers' board because it was all a joke!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    What?? I've already got the day off Friday, my room reservations, and I called the lswho Times to tell them that maybe now they can give us better coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    It went to the paying customers' board because it was all a joke!
    Oh.

+ Reply to Thread