+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulations R's

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Rodney Alexander is switching parties. Now whether it's to the Constitution, Natural Law or Libertarian parties, I don't know, but I've got good information he's going Republican. Congrats.
    What a principled fellow.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Excellent..... we will have to watch him at our secret decoder ring society meetings for a while. Liberalism requires excessive branding with a hot iron. He will have to proove his worth to the rest of us evil unprincipled folks.

Welcome to the fold Rodney.

Republicans - "We want whats worst for everyone"

<--- cool I have 909 posts ... I will not post for a while to pay homage to the greatest drum machine ever manufactured.

GWBWUUHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA !!!

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    "I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left me." - Rodney Alexander

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    I thought that was our favorite senator from Georgia's quote.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Neither of them can lay claim to that quote. Jimmy Wilson, a Democrat turned Republican in 1979, used that to answer a question during his Congressional campaign against Buddy Leach in 1979...the election that turned on 233 votes when more than 1000 were proven bought in Vernon Parish alone.

The debate question was: When did you leave the Democrat party?

Reply: I didn't leave the Democrat party...it left me a long time ago.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Turns out Rodney Alexander does have some common sense

Congressman Alexander to remain a Democrat
    posted: 03-05-2004

First-term U.S. Rep. Rodney Alexander of Quitman said he intends to remain a Democrat, ending a brief flirtation with Republicans eager for him to switch parties.

Alexander has compiled a moderate voting record in his first term in office, backing President Bush's tax cuts as well as the war in Iraq.

Alexander discussed the possibility of switching in interviews on Thursday, saying he did not intend to endorse the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts. His remarks prompted two prominent Louisiana Democrats, U.S. Sen. John Breaux and Gov. Kathleen Blanco, to lobby him publicly and privately to remain in the party.

Blanco said she told Alexander to weigh the uncertainty of a Bush-Kerry presidential race.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    My question to guys like Rodney Alexander, Zell Miller, and other old-school Southern Democrats and Midwestern Populist/Farmer Democrats; why do you stay? Why do you continue to be a member of a party that no longer shares or cares for your core beliefs on ANY ISSUE; agriculture, gun control, taxes, the death penalty, abortion, foreign policy, the list goes on and on and on. The Democratic Party now hates people like Zell Miller and Rodney Alexander and everything they stand for. That kind of Democratic Party no longer exists. I wish it did, because I might vote for it. Senator Miller's book "A National Party No More" pretty much hits it on the head; the liberal, bi-coastal elites have hijacked the party and closed the big tent. You only get in the big tent now if you believe what they tell you to believe and acknowledge that they know what is best for you.

Peggy Noonan has a great article in Opinion Journal about what's wrong with the Democratic Party and how it could be fixed:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/column.../?id=110003143

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    My question to guys like Rodney Alexander, Zell Miller, and other old-school Southern Democrats and Midwestern Populist/Farmer Democrats; why do you stay? Why do you continue to be a member of a party that no longer shares or cares for your core beliefs on ANY ISSUE; agriculture, gun control, taxes, the death penalty, abortion, foreign policy, the list goes on and on and on. The Democratic Party now hates people like Zell Miller and Rodney Alexander and everything they stand for. That kind of Democratic Party no longer exists. I wish it did, because I might vote for it. Senator Miller's book "A National Party No More" pretty much hits it on the head; the liberal, bi-coastal elites have hijacked the party and closed the big tent. You only get in the big tent now if you believe what they tell you to believe and acknowledge that they know what is best for you.

Peggy Noonan has a great article in Opinion Journal about what's wrong with the Democratic Party and how it could be fixed:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/column.../?id=110003143

They stay because of POWER!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Dang it ... I was getting that branding iron nice and hot. OK ... so I am no longer at 909 ... one day was long enough

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Now you can take advantage of your post number like Bush

weunice
    Big Dog

+ Reply to Thread