+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C-USA taking 3- 2 from MAC?

Saw this posted on the CUSA board. Accurate...who knows?

I am a FAU Alumni with a relative in the MAC Office. I am not too happy about what may be happening to the SBC. Word out of the MAC office is they are going to lose 2 to cusa and to replace them they are talking with wku and mtsu. These meetings are taking place on the presidents level. Hope the SBC can surive.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Lets hope that they take two from the MAC. What would then happen to the sunbelt, who cares?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayM
    Saw this posted on the CUSA board. Accurate...who knows?

I am a FAU Alumni with a relative in the MAC Office. I am not too happy about what may be happening to the SBC. Word out of the MAC office is they are going to lose 2 to cusa and to replace them they are talking with wku and mtsu. These meetings are taking place on the presidents level. Hope the SBC can surive.
    Which means the conference would have 13, not a real stable number, so would Tech be the 14th member added if that is true, only time will tell.

But I am having some fun reading these stories posted by people's mothers, friends, husbands, uncle who knows someone in the AD of __________ conference.

so do you think they will take 14 in CUSA to prepare for another round of defections later

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar
    I think they will take 14 because they know they are going to lose more to the big east next. The east coact schools only have a small number of close by teams to raid and most are CUSA or smaller.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Soccerjunkie,

Are you on our Memphis CHAMPS email list???

If not, send me your email and I'll add you if you want.

So with them preparing to get raided again they will take the 14 teams and then LATech will be in there then. Is that what we are thinking.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar
    Thats one of the many rumors that floating around. I am tired and personally just want a decision so we can move on with improving things at Tech with CUSA or without.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Just win the women's WAC on Saturday!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    DallasDog - I'll second that!

+ Reply to Thread