+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters win!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Bad free throw shooting, bad first half performance, GREAT second half pressure and putting the game away.

On to the finals....... I think I might listen to some of the Rice/Tulsa game. I wouldn't guarantee a Rice victory.

I like the way they responded to their shooting woes. They have a good knack of finding ways to score points.

Who would you like to see in the finals Champ...Rice or Tulsa?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Great game. I got really nervous during the first half, but they came back like gangbusters and took care of business. I guess the Lady Techsters like to make us old folks worry before they decide to put the game away, but when they started their run the second half, there was no doubt!!! If they stay focused for tomorrow, we'll have done it again!

Way to go ladies, and Coach Budke!

TD
    ~~

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Well, it looks like it will be Rice regardless of what I wanted. I really did want Rice to win, because I want them to make a good case for getting in the NCAA or, at least get a good spot in the WNIT.

Problem is that I wanted Tulsa to give them a hard game so Rice would be worn out. No such luck so far.

Rice is cold here in the second half (late). They are also getting out rebounded. If they do that tomorrow, it should be good for LaTech.

I am with you on Rice getting a look for the NCAAs. They will have 20 wins after today. With 20 wins they at least deserve a good look no matter what their RPI is.

Can't wait till tomorrow.

Rice wins, but it was EXTREMELY ugly. I hope they get in, but if not hope they win the WNIT.

If they (Rice) play like they did today, we win by 30.

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    Our only OOC opponent playing today - Southern - won by a point.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by american
    Our only OOC opponent playing today - Southern - won by a point.
    Having another opponent make the NCAA field couldn't hurt, but it might not help much since Southern would likely be a 16 seed.

At least Southern would have a winning record--17-12 if it wins Saturday. The committee certainly would prefer that to avoid having a team that would be 9-20 (Mississippi Valley State) make the field. Southern won both regular season games, but only by two points both times--no sure bet.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The Techsters are so good this year it is a big shame not to be able to see them on TV for this game.

Whoa, again. this was my post 2004 on BBB's latest edition. I guess from now on I'll be writing in the future.
    I guess someone can rebut that comment.

Just win, Techsters!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Any establishment that subscribes to the DirecTV SportsPack (including all Fox Sports regional affiliates) has CSTV included as part of that package on channel 610.

+ Reply to Thread