+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #5 in Mideast -- going to Missoula

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    They may be hoping to get Tech in the Final Four in New Orleans. That would be sweet.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    If they were worried about rematches they would not have put Duke vs. Northwestern State

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    They may be hoping to get Tech in the Final Four in New Orleans. That would be sweet.
    TO BEAT UCONN :lol: :lol:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Yes, remember the last time UConn came to Lousiana? :-)

Montana looks like a sorority basketball team - Tech rolls by 40+
    Ya they have some hotties on that Montana team. I would like to see that game in person.

The Techsters should win big.
    I do think that it is important to take these games one at a time.
    And to not start talking about the final four until we are sure that we are going to get there.
    Gooo Techsters!!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    I hope I don't kicked off the board but I would like to offer a word of caution here. Montana has had some decent teams and their biggest problem has been they haven't learned to win on the road. They are one of those teams (like Rice) that are 10 times as good at home as they are on the road. I believe we can win but I can't see 40+ like one poster.

For me personally, if we don't play up to expectations this year I have done the last b----ing about how we're seeded I am going to do. It's time to put up or shut up.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    They certainly have depth. I read that they can sub the second 5 in with no drop off. This is going to be a tough one. Still, I haven't seen any real contenders that they have played except Texas that drilled them.

Home courts are funny, though. They certainly give you an advantage. If we can play like we did at Penn. State and Illinois, we should get this one under our belts, though.

+ Reply to Thread