+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone going to Missoula?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    we'll see how they handle are pep band[/quote]

Hmmm...Apparently you aren't familiar with are Hoop Troop.
    All I have to say is get ready for that. That will be two wins on Saturday for Tech. One for the Techsters and one for the Hoop Troop...

I do'nt know how you plan on getting up there, but there will always be the trail of tears to follow home, seeing as how three other teams will leave before we do. (Hope no one took offense to the trail of tears reference)
    [/b]

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    And I'm sure that message looks like a patchwork quilt. I'm on a Mac and cant see what italics and bold and quotes look like on here...Sorry if it looks horrible

haha on my computer i just see where you put all of the quotes and italics in, they didnt actually work ?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    For a mere $1500 per person you can fly out of DFW to Missoula. Or 26 hour drive.

I ain't making it.

i was reading some articles and it said that you guys had an attendence of what like 943 people at your wac championship game, 943 PEOPLE, thats dismal,
    UM has an average of 4,000 people at the games
    could be a good game, home court advantage, sea level ratio, and our pep band(their crazy)
    hope to see ya here(the 5 that show up)

can anyone tell me what a techster is?

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    The WAC tournament was held in Fresno,CA. The 943 is a reflection on their fans -- not ours!!

TheIgnantdrawl...Is that "The ignorant drawl" in one word?

Just some good fun before the game...May the grizzlies enjoy watching the Techsters play Texas Tech in the second round

Our team mascot is the Bulldog.

Our school is called Louisiana Tech.

So instead of calling our ladies the "Lady Bulldogs"

We call them the Techsters. Does that make any sence to you. (I think this is right..HAHA)

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    ID,

Can't be sure of all definitions of "techster", but a "Lady Techster" is a varsity female athlete from Louisiana Tech University. With "Bulldogs" being the school mascot, the powers-that-be didn't want "Lady Bulldogs" to be the designation for the women athletes. I think it might have had something to do with what female canines are called in some circles.

Looking forward to a good game Saturday!!

hopefully we'll have some pep band people there, some have this concert that got scheduled same day as the ncaa tourney, oh well, they should be there by the second
    hope it is a good game

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIgnantDrawl
    i was reading some articles and it said that you guys had an attendence of what like 943 people at your wac championship game, 943 PEOPLE, thats dismal,
    UM has an average of 4,000 people at the games
    could be a good game, home court advantage, sea level ratio, and our pep band(their crazy)
    hope to see ya here(the 5 that show up)
    Lady Techsters 82
    Montana 62

That's all that really matters.

HD

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Whats a Lady Griz? A hairy local montana woman?

I don't get them, on their board they said that we're overated and that we better watch out. I wonder what they'll be saying afterwards when we put them out the tournament. To the Montana fans out there, you guys have no idea how bad the Techsters gonna spank your so called womans basketball team.

I hope for the sake of the Lady Grizzlies that they shave and don't look too grizzly...God knows our hoop troop will have a field day with this game just being in Montana, nor less having grizzly girls

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Lady Griz, sounds like a french fetish for hairy women.

+ Reply to Thread