+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is anyone going to Missoula?

Actually i looked at the pictures of the players.

They have several really hot girls that I would love to date.

So I wouldnt say that they are just local hairy Montana women.

Lets talk about their basketball skills guys and not their looks.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awwww Steltz.............

:-)

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    You do know that the WAC Championship game was in Fresno. That is in California. Almost as tough a trip as, I am sorry where are you again. Is that part of the United States, or a province of Canada?

Oh that's right. Ya'll are Hollywood East.

+ Reply to Thread