+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Montana Newspaper

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    They ain't scared. :-)

http://www.missoulanews.com/

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    ??? Champ, I didn't see anything resembling sports on this web site.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    http://www.missoulian.com/

How did that happen? Strange. Try this one.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I hate it when we are called 'la' Tech.

la,la,la,la,la,la tech

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    "La Tech is a program that's well-known, but I don't think anyone is biting their nails going 'can we win,' or 'is this going to be a blowout.' We have a lot of confidence."-- Montana player.

Don't you just LOVE it when the opposing team supplies you with bulliten board material like this? Talk about STUPID!

Now.........about our upcoming Texas Tech game........

HD

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    "La Tech is a program that's well-known, but I don't think anyone is biting their nails going 'can we win,' or 'is this going to be a blowout.' We have a lot of confidence."-- Montana player.
    She's full of talk, they are scared. I would be. I played ball against Trina and Amber once at the intramural center, they play like dudes.

It's gonna be fun!

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice
    My favorite quote was in yesterday's USA Today, when Pat Summit said, "I told our supporters I hope they don't put the Lady Techsters in our bracket."

Yes, even though Pat has beaten us for a few years in a row, she knows that we have the potential to bust this thing open. Without their starting point guard, the Vols are very suseptable right now.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Pat Summit was very taken back by the comments of ESPN's Reece Whatever. He asked her how it felt NOT playing a single home game for a change in the Dance...and, the biggie! Reece mentioned the possibility of meeting Oklahoma on their home floor in the Sweet 16 saying, "the shoe will be on the other foot this time." Summit just kind of nodded and said nothing in reply. I mean: NOTHING! ESPN quickly cut away from her before she could say something.

I like Pat Summit, and although I usually root against power programs, especially one that has been a major thorn in our side, I also like and respect the Lady Vol program. Summit has nothing to apologize for. She plays a tough schedule every year.

As for the Techsters, we have our own monkey on the back, never having won a 1st round game away from the TAC. We need this one in Montana.

The Tenn. fans have a lot of respect for Tech, too. They are the ones that go to bat for us on the ESPN boards all the time.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    I respect them because of their williness to come to our house to play. If a few of the other "big name, big time programs" would be as cooperative, it would go a long ways towards helping us with that damn rpi indicator and make the BD Committee come up with a new way to give us the shaft every year.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    make the BD Committee come up with a new way to give us the shaft every year.
    They would find it.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    I still hate Tennesse.

3 $ec refs at the 1998 NC game in Kansas City.

You'll never convince me that crap wasnt RIGGED.

+ Reply to Thread