+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bicknell for real?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I wish I would win the lottery.

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here
    Cartek,

I've already placed an order for one of BongDog's motif. I could use a hit right now.
    ________
    Easy Vape Vaporizer
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Mr. Bill Cox is a great guy and has been a longtime supporter of Tech athletics. It is sad to see a man like him treated that way.

I may not ever post again, but if I do you will know that my words are like iron and are truthful.

Sounds like a couple of you guys dig the bong. Check out www.grasscity.com for others; it's a great place to shop.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by BongDog
    [quote:4018abef61="TYLERTECHSAS"][quote:4018abef61="BongDog"]I wouldn't have thought you would have gotten off on the bong based on your previous posts but thanks anyway. If your interested, you can snag one at www.grasscity.com.
    Huh>> No thanks. 8O :shock:[/quote:4018abef61]

No disrespect intended, dude.[/quote:4018abef61]

No problem. Just keep it between the lines. I take it that you are a Green Party voter? :wink:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I found out last nite that there is more than a hint of truth to Kronic Dude's post -

Bill Cox was basically verbally assaulted, Petey Perot was (how it was described to me) basically shoved out of the way when he stepped in to stop it by one of the players -

Get ready folks - its gonna be a LONG, FRUSTRATING season and the university will probably get embarassed several times along the way....

Sad thing is - it is not even JUNE and they are acting this way...
    You can probably thank Tech's "over-recruitment of JUCOS" for this kind of behavior. It's the "herd mentality" hitting the slippery slope. The players don't respect Bicknell and his staff, and they certainly don't fear him.

The players know the same thing we know: Bicknell is a loser and he's impotent as a football coach. He needs to go. This is the kind of shit that will hurt a school's reputation, and as an alumni, I don't appreciate it.

HD

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    JUCOs and kids that we ordinarily would not pursue. Bicknell has a lot to learn about being a coach and a man. You can't be everybody's friend anymore tha you can be your kid's best friend. All kids want structure and discipline...they sometimes "beg" for it while they're bitching about what a bastard you are! Bicknell either doesn't care or is too dumb to recognize it.

Fatboy? Can someone enlighten this dim bulb?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    [quote:a98f885bf8="Dwayne From Minden"]I found out last nite that there is more than a hint of truth to Kronic Dude's post -

Bill Cox was basically verbally assaulted, Petey Perot was (how it was described to me) basically shoved out of the way when he stepped in to stop it by one of the players -

Get ready folks - its gonna be a LONG, FRUSTRATING season and the university will probably get embarassed several times along the way....

Sad thing is - it is not even JUNE and they are acting this way...
    You hit the nail on the head HD, the players KNOW Bicknell is a loser and that he doesn't know shit about coaching.

You can probably thank Tech's "over-recruitment of JUCOS" for this kind of behavior. It's the "herd mentality" hitting the slippery slope. The players don't respect Bicknell and his staff, and they certainly don't fear him.

The players know the same thing we know: Bicknell is a loser and he's impotent as a football coach. He needs to go. This is the kind of shit that will hurt a school's reputation, and as an alumni, I don't appreciate it.

HD[/quote:a98f885bf8]

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar
    I think most of us figured out a long time ago that Bicknell doesn't have much character. When you see discipline and attitude problems like that, it is usually a sign of big problems at the top. If it is true that Bick and Malo laughed about it, then it is going to be a LOOOONNG year.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Fatboy? Can someone enlighten this dim bulb?
    I think it means Harley's.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    You are right. I did a serach and Harley's were the topic of discussion.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Just be ready for more incidents like this -

Not canning him on the first opportunity is going to come back and haunt us big-time this fall...

And I hope that ones that stood in the way remember that they are getting what they asked for...

Can anyone say 1-11?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    [quote:feb6503c38="CARTEK"]Fatboy? Can someone enlighten this dim bulb?
    I think it means Harley's.[/quote:feb6503c38]

That would be a no! Maybe if I called it a blunt, you guys would be on track.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    You are right. I did a serach and Harley's were the topic of discussion.
    You may want rewind that Reefer Madness tape, Cartek.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I am one of the one's who put aside any desire to fire Bicknell once the decision was made to retain him and decided to support him because he is the head football coach at Louisiana Tech, my alma mater that I love so dearly.

I think his handling of the Ralph Davis situation was correct and hope that type of action will occur in future situations.

But I will institute a "zero tolerance" policy with him. Any BS from him or his players that goes unpunished will force me to join the ranks of Beef.

Any repeat performances of his team and his coaching likes the LSU, Hawaii or Rice debacles will turn the table.

To clarify, making bad coaching decisions is one thing but to not admit them is another.

Reefer Madness is a great flick! The Union Board ran it once or twice a year during my hiatus at Tech, but I haven't seen it in years. Mandatory viewing for herbalists.

+ Reply to Thread