Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
Some of you guys are really off base and don't know what in the hell you are talking about....

Bill Cox is probably one of the best things to ever happen to Tech and is as nice a person as there is in the entire State of Louisiana.

He is the best and does not deserve to have his name mentioned in a negative tone. He has earned your respect for years of devotion to our beloved University. Please do not disrespect someone you do not even know.

Bill Cox is and always will be Top Shelf and a total Class Act that has not asked for things in return. He gives and gives. He is the real deal and more of a man than half the ignorant idiots that post on this board.

Any questions or comments from the peanut gallery call me directly at 318.376.7969. I can tell you Bill Cox has done more for Tech than 99% of the folks who have ever graced the halls....

And Bicknell is nothing like you guys want to portray him. To be honest with you, he is doing a great deal without a lot and deserves some respect in my view as a result. I could not do what he has done and most of you could not either.....Talking smack is easy but let's not be so weak as to attack out own just for the sake of trying to get a rise on this board.

Lee Fletcher
Fletcher,

It's bad enough when flamers come on this board and take everyone's statements out of context and try to put words in people's mouths. But, it's even worse when you do it because you have proven several times on this board that you are full of crap.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm personally tired of hearing the BS about what a great president Reneau is, and what a "quality person" our loser football coach is.

Like most others on this board, I have met Bill Cox personally and I think he's a great guy. I once worked with his daughter-in-law as well... Great family. Had you taken the time to read the posts instead of following the script that was given to you by the ivory tower, you would have seen that everyone on here thinks very highly of Mr. Cox and their respect for him is why they are angry about this whole stupid event. And, the whole thing happened because our nice guy loser coach doesn't have the respect of his team.

Consider taking this kind of crap to the ULM board next time.

Brad Powell