+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you guys ever been anywhere outside the parish?

Apparently not from the derisive and uninformed comments I've read on this board re Montana and the Lady Griz. Using Rand McNally as my source it seems Missoula has three times the Rust-Oleum population of 20,000+ with nearly 100,000 in Missoula county. Parish to you folks.

Y'all??? In Montana that's a boat cruising on Flathead Lake, the largest natural body of water west of the Great Lakes. Don't know if you have the same water table as Nawlins' but up here we bury folks below ground - not above. And humidity is not in our lexicon.

But speaking of basketball, I wouldn't get too proccupied with Texas Tech just yet. There's a very good Lady Griz team ready to give your Techies all they can handle. But, in any case you'll find Montanans to be a most hospitable group. You'll only wish you could spend more time here.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Dude what are you talking about, is Montana even in the United States, What the hell is a Techie? Don't worry about being preoccupied with TT, your A$$ whoopin is comin' as I am sure the LADY TECHSTERS are fully focused on Saturday night.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Funny... smack from someone living in Montana.

If you are getting your information from Rand McNally, you should realize that we are a LONG way from New Orleans and about 300 feet higher (called hills in this part of the country).

As far as Ruston goes, it is a small college town, but the population of Lincoln Parish (county to you) is about 46,000.

I don't know much about your team, but I am sure they will be ready to play (especially since they are on their home court as the "visiting" team). Our girls will be ready. Should be interesting.

Good luck.

Rust-Oleum
    I gotta admit that was pretty darn funny.

haha, i wet my pants

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    When do the Lady Techsters play Texas Tech????

HD

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Monday evening.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Monday evening.
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.

HD

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Grizguy - Despite some of the snaps and snarls most of us enjoy good natured bantering with upcoming opponents. And some of us are quite familiar with your neck of the woods. I was born in and spent the first 12 years of my life in North Dakota so I know what kind of good people y'all are. It's obvious that you have been outside of Montana because you have the correct pronunciation of New Orleans and realize that Louisiana does not have counties. It should be a good game because we like the fast break and you guys pride yourselves on slowing the fast break down. I won't make any predictions on the La Tech-Texas Tech game just yet, but I am really concerned about Duke, it that tells you anything

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar
    Listen to this guy, lol.........He is bragging about the size of a lake. Jesus! ...... Thanks for the geographical and topographical information on Montana. We still don't give a s*** about the state. And congrats on using the word lexicon, I'm impressed! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    Grizguy - Despite some of the snaps and snarls most of us enjoy good natured bantering with upcoming opponents. And some of us are quite familiar with your neck of the woods. I was born in and spent the first 12 years of my life in North Dakota so I know what kind of good people y'all are. It's obvious that you have been outside of Montana because you have the correct pronunciation of New Orleans and realize that Louisiana does not have counties. It should be a good game because we like the fast break and you guys pride yourselves on slowing the fast break down. I won't make any predictions on the La Tech-Texas Tech game just yet, but I am really concerned about Duke, it that tells you anything
    or maybe he just read a history book, look I know the capital of North Dakota is Bismark, but doesn't I've ever been there.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Isn't Montana in Canada? Why are we playing a team from Canada? :wink:

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    C'mon back grizguy. Don't let these guys get your goat. I'll even help you give em directions on how to get there and instructions on how to get their passports.

Don't you have to get your passport to get out of France first.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goLadyGriz
    Don't you have to get your passport to get out of France first.
    Ouch! Now that's hitting below the belt - being associated with the FRENCH? :lol: Touche! :wink:

Varsity Bulldog jbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the ears
    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    [quote:599b590f9e="goLadyGriz"]Don't you have to get your passport to get out of France first.
    Ouch! Now that's hitting below the belt - being associated with the FRENCH? :lol: Touche! :wink:[/quote:599b590f9e]

I remember dating this one girl at Tech, now she really had a cute little touché! :lol:

+ Reply to Thread