+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you guys ever been anywhere outside the parish?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goLadyGriz
    Don't you have to get your passport to get out of France first.
    Dude if you are going to insult us, at least get it right, you don't need crap to leave a country, but you do need it to get in to another country.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Glad to see some smack over the women's game! Both teams have proved they have plenty to brag about.
    I live in Northwest Arkansas still can't imagine driving to Montana. But I would love to be there in late summer or early fall, I know.
    If you guys want to get really nasty with the smack, please take it to flamer's paradise, called the Dawg Pit on this board.
    That section isn't recommended for the innocent.

While we are talking about the Techsters playing in Missoula, will you email us a photo or two to go on our Web site?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    The smack needs to stay right here so that I don't have to open up two different threads, I don't want carpal tunnel to set in.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    I spent the whole summer in Montana once, from July 3 to July 4.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    And probably froze to death unless you remembered to bring a coat.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    I just hope our girls don't get attacked by some bear up there.

Speaking of, is this gonna be like when we went to Boise and had the beef bowl? Is there a bear bowl for this game? And why is it bears? Thought ya'll breed moose up there

Griz, when was the last time ya'll (or should I say boat, since that is what ya'll is up there) made the tournament? I mean, did the governor declare this a state holiday?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    YES! I'm a bulldog now, no more puppy status. And who would have thunk it. After despising this board in the beginning, I"ve made it to stage 2.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Congratulations bulldawg! Next up - Big Dog

:-)

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Would someone from Montana mind giving me your thoughts on the women's selection committee. We are still not used to having non-consenual sex with them every bleepin year. As a 12 seed, wouldn't you think it would be more fair playing the 19th or 20th ranked team in the country instead of #6, or does it matter?

bulldawg03 to answer your qestion about tournment appearances, we've had 14 showings since '83. The most recent was in 2000.
    our overall tournament record isn't that good at 6-20, but we are 4-3 at home in NCAA tourney play.

Except for several enlightned folks this is the biggest bunch of no-nothin' knuckle draggers it's been my displeasure to cross paths with. Bulldog Barks & Bytes and intelligent discourse is an oxymoron - with the emphasis on moron. Hint: If you're not particularly bright or agreeable the worse thing you can do is to hit the keyboard and prove it. Griz fans have enjoyed dialogue with super folks from Georgia to Maine and Texas and frankly some of your guys are the worst. Whatever your problem, is get over it. It could have been fun. In closing, I haven't seen one post yet from anybody on this board who's ever been to Western Montana, making your derisive posts all the more bogus. I've been to La-La Land and I can tell you there's a whole wide world waiting for you outside of Lincoln parish.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizGuy
    Except for several enlightned folks this is the biggest bunch of no-nothin' knuckle draggers it's been my displeasure to cross paths with. Bulldog Barks & Bytes and intelligent discourse is an oxymoron - with the emphasis on moron. Hint: If you're not particularly bright or agreeable the worse thing you can do is to hit the keyboard and prove it. Griz fans have enjoyed dialogue with super folks from Georgia to Maine and Texas and frankly some of your guys are the worst. Whatever your problem, is get over it. It could have been fun. In closing, I haven't seen one post yet from anybody on this board who's ever been to Western Montana, making your derisive posts all the more bogus. I've been to La-La Land and I can tell you there's a whole wide world waiting for you outside of Lincoln parish.
    I really hope this was said as a joke. I am from Missoula and spent 18 years there. I even stood in line four hours for tickets to the UM/Stanford game that the Lady Griz lost.

In addition, some of my relatives live in Monroe, LA.

Charles

As far as the banter as which is better MT or LA it is useless. My ex-girlfriend was from TN and I found out that convincing a southerner to go north is like pi$$in' in the wind. Y'all are too soft and sensitive to slight changes in the climate. At 50 you are putting on jackets and we're putting on shorts. The arguement of what is there to do in MT goes the same for me in LA.
    MT: skiing, backpacking, snow shoeing, white water kayaking, rock climbing

LA: go to the mall, bass fishin'(I could handle that), gator wrestlin', neckin' with your cousin :wink3:

Now Griz, I'm offended because you obviously didn't read my first post on this thread. Lighten up man.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    In closing, I haven't seen one post yet from anybody on this board who's ever been to Western Montana
    I have.

+ Reply to Thread