+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you guys ever been anywhere outside the parish?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    Be happy Griz fans...None of this is meant in bad spirits, and if we're going to throw stones, don't forget who threw the first one (IgnantDrawl)

Let's have fun and enjoy the little time we have to play this game up guys

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    The Griz, I'm bettin he's never had sex with anything that had less than four legs.

I saw a poster who would like to see some pics. I'm not too computer savey so I'll give you some links:
    monte:http://www.egriz.com/images/grizpics/2002/fans/37.jpg
    campus:http://www.forestry.umt.edu/images/mainhall.jpg
    Adams Center:http://www.adamseventcenter.com/index.htm
    National forest just outside of MSLA:http://www.fs.fed.us/r1/bitterroot/r...como.jpg<br />
    Glacier National Park(100miles north):http://www.nps.gov/glac/gallery/parkpics.htm

This is a little taste of why we love MT
    I honestly don't know anything about Louisiana except Marti Gras and in the 1800' we were part of the same territory in some real estate deal

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Cool - No pun intended.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizGuy
    Except for several enlightned folks this is the biggest bunch of no-nothin' knuckle draggers it's been my displeasure to cross paths with. Bulldog Barks & Bytes and intelligent discourse is an oxymoron - with the emphasis on moron. Hint: If you're not particularly bright or agreeable the worse thing you can do is to hit the keyboard and prove it. Griz fans have enjoyed dialogue with super folks from Georgia to Maine and Texas and frankly some of your guys are the worst. Whatever your problem, is get over it. It could have been fun. In closing, I haven't seen one post yet from anybody on this board who's ever been to Western Montana, making your derisive posts all the more bogus. I've been to La-La Land and I can tell you there's a whole wide world waiting for you outside of Lincoln parish.
    Damn - I hope you're joking, cause we are.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearIt
    LA: go to the mall, bass fishin'(I could handle that), gator wrestlin', neckin' with your cousin :wink3:
    I guess it really depends on how pretty your cousin is. :wink:

HD

Griz fans have enjoyed dialogue with super folks from Georgia to Maine and Texas and frankly some of your guys are the worst.
    Ya my vocabulary is limited to about 300 words. That's our limit here in LA.
    We'll be moving on "yall" enjoy watching the Techsters in the second round.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears
    Grizwald...Grizguy whatever...I doubt your're even from Montana. I'd say your probably originally from Louisiana. The fact that you used the word parish poves it, not many folks outside of La. know the term is used for our counties. And by your statements you don't strike me as being to intelligent of a fella much less a Montana grad. Good try. Your the same ol kinda of dumbass that lurks around causing disagreement and I have to read through your non informative crap to find something to read. Go back to NLU...UNT or whatever podunk school you're from.

You'd make a lousy detective, Vegas. I'm a UM grad and former Missoula resident who's traveled everyone of the 50 states except one- and that one wasn't LA. Better stick to the nickel slots.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizGuy
    I've been to La-La Land and I can tell you there's a whole wide world waiting for you outside of Lincoln parish.
    Well thank you for pointing that out. Geez, don't think I could have figured that one out myself.

Thanks for the pictures. Next time my buddies and I are up in your "state" from Dallas I will be sure to stop by and buy some of that land. That is if it is not already owned by one of my neighbors here in Texas.

BTW Your rent is due.

+ Reply to Thread