+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watching the Techsters in Round 1 and 2

If you live in Texas, in particular the Central to North Texas area, you will not get to see any of the LaTech game. This is because this area will see the Baylor game in it's entirety. In the second round (if Baylor wins their first game), the same thing could happen, even if the Techsters play Texas Tech.

So, I have purchased the ESPN Full-Court for the four days 20th-23rd. This guarantees me of getting to see the LaTech game in its entirety and any other game I want to see. The price is $39.96 and the Full-Court coverage starts Sat.

After the 1st and 2nd round games are complete, ESPN and ESPN2 will cover the rest of the games. So, if LaTech makes it to the Sweet 16, you will get to see them no matter where you are.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I called my cable company and they stated they do not carry ESPN full court. What is up with that????????????

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar
    What about the option of going to a sports bar to watch?
    Can we do that in Dallas and not have to see Kim Mulkey's face all the time?
    Just curious.

TechFreak!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I bet it would be possible.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dblatechfan
    If you live in Texas, in particular the Central to North Texas area, you will not get to see any of the LaTech game. This is because this area will see the Baylor game in it's entirety. In the second round (if Baylor wins their first game), the same thing could happen, even if the Techsters play Texas Tech.

So, I have purchased the ESPN Full-Court for the four days 20th-23rd. This guarantees me of getting to see the LaTech game in its entirety and any other game I want to see. The price is $39.96 and the Full-Court coverage starts Sat.
    Does this mean we're all invited to your house???

HD

Sorry for the late post on this. I thought I had responded earlier but it didn't go through.

I know that you can see the game at Wizards Sport Cafe in Richardson, TX. They claim that they have 30 screens and will be showing all the games (men and women).

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dblatechfan
    Sorry for the late post on this. I thought I had responded earlier but it didn't go through.

I know that you can see the game at Wizards Sport Cafe in Richardson, TX. They claim that they have 30 screens and will be showing all the games (men and women).
    Yeah, but Wizard's won't be serving FREE beer and food the way you will be at your house! We want to come over to your place. :biggrin:

HD

Well, if for some reason we end up getting the Baylor game (does anybody know where to find the viewing "areas"?), the guy who covered women's bb here from 99-02 and I (and possibly the 02-03 guy too?) will be heading to either BW3's or Two Rows in the Rice Village to watch the game.

I only mention this in case anyone on this board lives in Houston and would be interested in joining us...

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    Amber34,

FriscoDawg has posted a link to ESPN's coverage maps in the

DirecTV/Dish "sticky" at the top of the "Lady Techsters Basketball"

page.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    Amber34,

FriscoDawg has posted a link to ESPN's coverage maps in the

DirecTV/Dish "sticky" at the top of the "Lady Techsters Basketball"

page.
    The same link is six posts above this one in this thread also. You have to look at all four maps for each game window to see what areas will get a game in its entirety. All areas not receiving a designated game will get the whiparound coverage of all games being played at a given time.

It looks like the Houston area is scheduled to get the full Baylor-LMU game in the late game window Saturday night.

Maps are now up for Sunday's games here: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/ncaato...e=coverage0321

The Ruston area will get full telecasts of Duke-Northwestern State and LSU-Austin Peay.

+ Reply to Thread