+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good game

Didn't quite turn out how I had hoped, but it was a hell of a ball game. You have to admit you were a little worried about this one in the second half. We are not quite the cupcakes that some of the posters here thought we were. Good luck with the rest of the tournament.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    the griz have my respect

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Perhaps this is what we needed to wake us up. Of course, we did not play that well either.

Good luck in the future.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    DITTO!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    We were more than a little worried. You team played great. Yall were lots better than the committee thought you were. You should have been a higher seed. We are lucky to get out with the win. Best of luck to your team in future years.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    I was worried about this one from when the bracket came out. Montana is a fundamentally sound team, and sometimes Tech goes into an offensive funk when it doesn't create turnovers. And for a long stretch in the middle of the game Tech got none.

I already knew how good a coach Selvig is--he did nothing to disprove that tonight.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    A little worried? I'd just about written our chances off. Great comeback - one each from both teams!

Montana has a good team, but you realize if the game was in Ruston, LaTech would have won by more than 20. See....home court advantage can take you a long way.

Good game...now lets take care of TT and get out of the Northwest.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Home court advantage is HUGE! But, so too is homefield advantage in football. Which is why the big schools can post their winning records and schools like Tech have a much tougher row to hoe.

No one has ever doubted that playing at home offers a big advantage. I agree, Tech wins easily in the TAC. But, this game was not in the TAC...and we still won.

Now, gotta forget it and get ready for T Tech.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Home court advantage is HUGE! But, so too is homefield advantage in football. Which is why the big schools can post their winning records and schools like Tech have a much tougher row to hoe.

No one has ever doubted that playing at home offers a big advantage. I agree, Tech wins easily in the TAC. But, this game was not in the TAC...and we still won.

Now, gotta forget it and get ready for T Tech.
    I think we'll kill Texas Tech. At least we would have tonight.

Did anybody else see that shitty T. Tech-Maine game? It was pitiful. Neither team wanted to win. Clearly one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen.

HD

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    Maybe this would be a good time for the TECH administration to contact the CTC to see about hosting next year. Clearly it is an advantage to play at home.

Great Game Techsters. I thought this game would turn out like the LSU game from last year.

The Griz is very good basketball team and I agree that they should have been a 7 or 8 seed.

Maybe the commitees need to look at some footage of these teams before they attach a seed to them. They obviously have not watched these teams play. They simply seed by reputation and and what they see on EsPn highlights.

No...it would be a good idea for the NCAA to get rid of the stupid home sites in the first and second rounds, and go to neutral sites.

Puppy TexasBulldog is an unknown
    Me and another couple of handful of students watched the game in Tolliver Hall on the big screen. It was great. Perfect atmosphere for screaming like an idiot at those crazy refs and that sasquatch sized girl from Montana. Seriously, we went ape crazy when we started coming back on 'em. It would be great to get some more fans up there from the Ruston area to help us root the Lady Techsters on!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    You rug rats will love Tech athletics a lot more 40 years from now than you do now. Sorry the place wasn't full of students tonight. I would have loved to watch it on a big screen. I listened on computer radio through the Montana station because Ruston radio wasn't online. It still was exciting.

+ Reply to Thread