+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good game

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    You can never underestimate the value of homecourt advantage come tournament time; it's an entirely different animal. I saw little of the game, but the atmosphere reminded me of old Memorial Gym games...loud and people packed shoulder to shoulder.

We should have little trouble with TT provided we come to play.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    I am not no sure that the game will be easy. I watched TT play and beat Texas. They have a good team. If we don't get better post play we will not win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    I am not no sure that the game will be easy. I watched TT play and beat Texas. They have a good team. If we don't get better post play we will not win.
    Bingo! just posted the same thing. While I'll gladly acknowledge that Montana is better than I thought, they are NOT that great. For a good portion of last night's game....we sucked. Yes, the refs were making bad calls at critical times, and that hurt. But in the end, that evened up fairly well. No, both Frierson and Carter must been still thinking about their press-clippings, because their heads were not in the game last nite. Worst game those two have played this year. Okay, a little of that needs to be credited to Montana, fine, but the Dynamic Duo have shaken off bad play against better post players than the Lady Griz offered. Frierson and Carter NEVER showed up last night....and it hurt.

They need to get out of that funk and be ready for tomorrow nite.

I was in Tolliver last night too. I'm Matt I probally introuduced myself to you.

I am going to try to get Tolliver set up for Monday night as well.

I will post on the board if we are able to have it.

This time there better be 100 students instead of 20.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearIt
    Didn't quite turn out how I had hoped, but it was a hell of a ball game. You have to admit you were a little worried about this one in the second half. We are not quite the cupcakes that some of the posters here thought we were. Good luck with the rest of the tournament.
    A little worried??? No, I was alot worried. I got pissed off that we ran into ya'll in the first round. Little bit higher or lower seeding, and Montana would be in the second round.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    TT does not have the size to compete on the inside. If Carter and Frierson do what they are capable of doing, we won't have a problem. The most fun match up will be between 2 of the best pg's in the nation. Tasha Crain and Erin Grant are almost mirror images in style of play. This should be fun to watch.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    C110,
    I can't say there was much fun watching last night. Close games aren't FUN to watch! Demolition derbies - 60 minutes of Tech killin' 'em are more to my liking! Great guard play by them or not, it won't be "fun to watch" unless Tasha is clearly better and showin' it!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Ditto!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Don't get me wrong. I want to see Tasha drill her. I just think that ESPN should showcase this one.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Its just amazing how much more calmly I can watch a Minnesota-UCLA close game or a UAB-Kentucky men's game that switches back and forth on Monday. I needed heart drugs last night (well not really, but I was struggling to watch anyway!).

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    Markay,

I think most of us are that way. As sports fans we enjoy a good, close, competitive contest; but when "our" team is involved we appreciate a little "breathing room"!!

+ Reply to Thread