+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Question for Griz Fans...

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar
    Griz Fans,
    Congrats on a terrific season and for an excellent game. You have a great team and I was very impressed at how good they were. I just have one question. When you guys go to the LA Tech/TX Tech game tomorrow, who will you be cheering for. I think I can speak for all LA Tech fans when I say I hope all of you cheer on the Techsters. You had a great group of fans that kept the intensity up for the entire game. The fans looked and sounded great on TV. So, if you need someone to cheer for, the Techsters and our fans would love to have you on our side Monday night. Thanks for a memorable and scary first game, good luck in the future, and we hope to have your support Monday night.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Yes, we certainly need the support of the Griz fans. Surely, they are hoping for the Techsters to beat the Lady Red Raiders. I hope Tech plays well enough to show that the Griz were no worse than second best in their subregional. In fact, I hope the Griz end up looking like the second-best team in the whole tournament after the Final Four! The Techsters will have to play a lot better to beat a team tougher than the Lady Griz.

Well, speaking as one Griz fan, you have my support. I had the pleasure of meeting (ok...partying with) members of the pep band last night after the game, and I was honestly impressed with the quality of people there. It was like seeing our own group of people with an accent. And on top of that, when leaving the Adams Center last night, some Tech fans came up to us (of course with an accent that stood out in the crowds) and complimented our band and team and extended an invitation down to Ruston. I was honestly taken aback. It was one heck of a game, and to be able to leave that place all buddy-buddy is a sure sign that you're dealing with quality people. Thanks for sending the fans, and for the rest of this season, Go Techsters.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar
    GrizDrummer,
    Thanks for the kind words. I watched the game back here in Louisiana, I can honestly say that everything about the game last night looked electric; the bands, the players, and the fans. Congratulations on a great season. Who knows we may see each other again down the road. I hope you and the Hoop Troop get together again tonight for some more partying. I really look forward to seeing you guys cheer for the Techsters for those of us who couldn't make it to Montana from Louisiana. Cheers to a really good host team and atmosphere and Go Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I just will second everything that bjude just stated.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Tech Band of Pride=Great ambassadors for Louisiana.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizDrummer
    It was like seeing our own group of people with an accent.
    You mean without an accent, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64
    Griz Fans,
    Congrats on a terrific season and for an excellent game. You have a great team and I was very impressed at how good they were. I just have one question. When you guys go to the LA Tech/TX Tech game tomorrow, who will you be cheering for. I think I can speak for all LA Tech fans when I say I hope all of you cheer on the Techsters. You had a great group of fans that kept the intensity up for the entire game. The fans looked and sounded great on TV. So, if you need someone to cheer for, the Techsters and our fans would love to have you on our side Monday night. Thanks for a memorable and scary first game, good luck in the future, and we hope to have your support Monday night.
    I'm pretty sure Montana fans will be cheering for LA Tech. After talking with friends and family back in Missoula, it is clear to me that the people of Missoula realy enjoyed the game and have a great deal of respect for your program.

As another Griz fan said, "Here's to LA Tech winning it all."

I suspect with the crowd behind them that LA Tech will win by at least 15 on Monday.

Charles

P.S. Would love to see MT play @ Tech. Maybe that could be worked out. :-)

Puppy dawgs4life is an unknown
    I talked to some band members last night. They are definately enjoying their stay in Montana and said the band was very cool. They hope you will stand behind them tonight and cheer for the Techsters against Texas Tech.

Hmmm.... this is a hard descision.. I respect LA tech a lot, but they beat my team I gotta go for Texas Tech... Guess I could go for both right?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana
    Hmmm.... this is a hard descision.. I respect LA tech a lot, but they beat my team I gotta go for Texas Tech... Guess I could go for both right?
    Pull for the Lady Techsters, you want to say that you lost to the eventual National champs.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    P.S. Would love to see MT play @ Tech. Maybe that could be worked out.
    I hope that happens. Yall are a quality program. I would be nice to see you added to the schedule.

+ Reply to Thread