+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DUKE Message Board

Hey everyone, I am new to the board- although I have visited quite often.

Here is a pretty good Duke message board. We should have fun between now and sunday.

http://mb7.theinsiders.com/fdevilsdenfrm2

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Thanks for the info

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Just surfed their forum a little. Very knowledgable and respectful fans.

The question, as it is always, is about the WAC and just how weak it is. No, I don't think the WAC is as strong as some other conferences, top to bottom. This past year, the usually decent SMU and Hawaii teams were down, and that further weakened the league. But, Rice and Tulsa were pretty good, UTEP decent, and, most importantly of all, the Techsters went through WAC play 20-1. Duke lost to a mediocre Florida State, we lost to a decent Rice, in OT, on the road.... I'm not so sure that any of the other FF contenders, including Duke, might not also have gone 20-1 in the WAC....so, it seems to me we took care of our conference business.

Come Sunday, none of that will matter anyway. This is NOT an ACC vs WAC all-star game, it is Duke vs the Techsters.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Personally, I think the funniest thing on that web site is the link to Sun Belt Janatorial Supplies at the top of the page. :-)

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Thanks for posting. The darn thing recognizes my name when I get there but when I get ready to post it sends me on a circuitous route to log in, register again, whatever. I never got to reply, but I did update my profile! Weird.

+ Reply to Thread