+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Renovated Stadium???

Some of the Conf. USA detractors have pointed out that our stadium would be an average high school stadium in the state of Texas. I will have to admit, Joe Aillet is pretty damn crappy. Does anyone know of any plans to renovate the stadium in the near future? I personally would like to see the metal seats taken down and a horse-shoe created around the north endzone. I don't necessarily think the addition should be as high as the main sides. Rather, something similar to the north side of Independence stadium (roughly 20 rows I guess). This would also allow for a jumbotron to be added later.

Another improvement could be to remove the chain-link fence around the stadium. It isn't very attractive. It could be replaced with a nice brick wall matching the current brick on the stadium.

If you build it, they will come...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Welcome to the board. We all agree that the stadium needs some upgrades and it has been discussed at length here.

One other thing, if you market and win, even more will come.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar
    I've posted about Aillet before and everyone is in agreement that much work needs to be done. At the same time, I believe our administration is holding on to the purse strings tightly until the CUSA thing pans out, hopefully in our favor. If and when we are invited, I firmly believe we have a plan in place to make all the necessary renovations, it will not be overnight though. I'm sure it will be in phases, when and how it will be done is the big question.

+ Reply to Thread