+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apology

After receiving a private message from a female poster, I must offer my most sincere apologies to those of you that may have been offended by my original avatar. It was never my intent to offend anyone, man or woman. I just was showing off my most prized bong.

Please let me know if I offended you, and I will write you a personal apology.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Your bong was awesome. But I was a little surprised the admins let it slide.

You are a class act to post a public apology ... I've always maintained that Herbal Americans always have the best manners.

BTW ... What was her name? (All great bongs have names, ya know .....)

I've had Millie for almost 20 years, and she wears it well!

The bong at left is very similar to the one I had while cultivating herb in Ruston. Alas, Gordo was lost to a fatel much like Humpty Dumpty suffered!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    JUST SAY, "NO" Drugs are not the answer, but then neither is Bick.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Idunno meat ... a nice philly might do wonders for your sorry attitude.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Boy, I'm sure out of the loop. Thank you Beef for letting me in on what this "Bong" stuff was about. I thought I missed a movie or something.

A bong is a water filtered pipe. You may have also heard it reffered to as a "hookah".

But the word bong usually connotes marijuana use.

+ Reply to Thread