+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perkins Family Restaurant, Missoula?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Just picked this up off the ESPN board ...

"Hospitality?: It's safe to say that Budke won't be taking his team to Perkins Family Restaurant in Missoula any time soon.

After the Techsters' 81-77 victory over hometown Montana on Saturday night, the Techsters went to Perkins, a 24-hour establishment, for dinner. However, the restaurant refused to serve them"

coop ... if you are lurking a link would be nice ... I must say, even if the reason they gave was legit, you suck it up when PRESS might be involved. Apparently, according to the thread, they were understaffed to handle the team.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    This sounds like an issue that the tournament hospitality committee should have handled.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Found a source ... it is in one of the articles posted here.

For those of you who like to complain, send email, or whatnot ...

http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/

Apparently it is a large franchise ....

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Was that the only place open?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    looks like we need to call in Jesse Jackson or Johnny Cochran ;-)

lets rip perkins a new one

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    Wonder if this incident will damage Montana's chances of hosting in the future???

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    Wonder if this incident will damage Montana's chances of hosting in the future???
    Could be. The organizing committee for each tournament site usually assigns a team host for each team to assist with arrangements. A problem in that area would be considered the responsibility of the organizing committee.

But teams often make meal arrangements in advance by giving the selected establishment at least a heads-up the afternoon of the game to avoid such problems.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    I would hope it wouldn't, as from what I've read everyone seems to have enjoyed the trip to Missoula. But, with a game scheduled that late, and knowing the team needed to eat afterward, my position is that somone dropped the ball!!

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    I bet the Griz wouldn't get turned away from our beloved Huddle House...

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    And on the subject of affecting their chance to host again and being short staffed at the restaurant and not giving a heads up, I mean really. It was late, but we're only talking about 20 people tops. I've seen about 40 at Waffle House after a late night at Rabbs

From what I hear now, it was two restaurants.

The local Taco Bell also said they couldnt accomadate us.

Just what I heard, but it is a reliable source.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    hrm, i've been with the techsters all over during post season these last 4 years with hoop troop, we've eaten at places at other cities late at night and had no problems

Hi. First kudos on the win tonight! Looks like my prediction of a victory greater than 15 was pretty good.

Second, could someone please link to an article that talks about this? I have been to the Denny's in Missoula and am really surprised to hear about this. I would be happy to look into this and contact my friend's back in Missoula.

If these stories are true, let me be the first to apologize.

Charles

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steltz02
    From what I hear now, it was two restaurants.

The local Taco Bell also said they couldnt accomadate us.

Just what I heard, but it is a reliable source.
    someone needs to sue the snot out of perkins and Taco Bell

CARTEK - wanna go to Montana and pass their BAR??

+ Reply to Thread