+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tulane's band unis

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    You read my mind. UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

What are ya'lls new band uniforms going to look like?

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Did not know Colombia Blue was one of their colors.

Course it's not supposed to be one of ours either.

Puppy dawgs4life is an unknown
    No more columbia blue. i have seen the uniforms once. The pants are royal blue and the jacket is nice...Red, white and royal blue. ACTUALLY, there are three potential jackets. There is a jacket with one design and a reversible overlay with 2 different designs. I hope that made sense. SO basically, royal pants and 3 different jackets. Havent seen the hats though.

They are a huge improvement!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg
    Did not know Colombia Blue was one of their colors.

Course it's not supposed to be one of ours either.
    I don't think Tulane's official blue is Columbia. I think it's some other shade that is close. Sky blue, maybe?

I have no problem with the shade of blue, it's those Trekkie unis that gets me.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    The only thing missing is the belt and the phasers...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    I thought Tulane's band uniform was the loudspeakers at the superdome? When did they get a real band with people and everything?

The new unis look GREAT and the hats are basically traditional marching band hats but with a slope towards the front. They also have a silver sunburst in the front and silver strands in the white vertical plumes. The reversible overlays have the Tech logo on one side and "Louisiana Tech" on the other...I'm pretty sure that's it. There's also really nice embroidery on the sleeves. I just saw a "test uniform" which isn't necessarily the finished product, but they are a COMPLETE improvement over the power blues.

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    The Greenies have a band now?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    LOL I just looked at the Tulane ones. Those are hilarious. I can't believe they are serious about wearing that.

jtrayn,
    I assume they are the right color blue.

I can't wait to see ours.

+ Reply to Thread