+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Little Bit of Love from ESPN

Final Four forecast
    Before the tournament opened, I picked Connecticut (East), Tennessee (Midwest), Duke (Mideast) and Purdue (West), and I'm sticking with those four teams. But it wouldn't totally surprise me if Louisiana Tech sneaks in from the Mideast.
    You have got to love that.

I cant wait

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    This article sure was nice to see... I hope that we can get to N'awlins like NLC said we could

No one at ESPN seems to understand that if EVERY YEAR you say that it wouldn't be a surprise if La. Tech wins a region, then that means that we are getting underrated every year. If it is no surprise that the 4 or 5 seed might beat the 1 seed, then maybe their seeding is TOO LOW!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    They say that every year...even last year when we played lsu in the sweetsixteen.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    Well, it is because it is true every year.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    It is a decent article and objective.

As important as the state and T logo is to Tech, it would have been nice to have a Techster logo there.

I guess we'll have to design a Techster logo combined with a state and T. I bet Lauren can figure that one out unless someone can show us one that already is in use.

+ Reply to Thread