+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aloha La Tech Baseball Fans!

Sup Dwayne From Minden! Just wanted to stop by the boards and see if our best of 6 baseball bet is on! The series in Ruston starts tonight and Hawaii is coming of a dismal .167 hitting performance at Rice. *damn those guys can throw some heat* At least we broke our 14 game losing streak against Rice by taking the last game on Sunday. Let me know and good luck tonight!

Mahalo,
    Scott
    http://www.sportshawaii.com
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

This weeks Sports Angel: Jane

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Its on -

Best of 6...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Best of six...I want to know what you guys are going to do if there is a PUSH (tied series)

We Dwayne thought ahead and said, "If it ends in a tie - total runs scored will be the tie breaker" a couple months ago when we first talked about it.

Mahalo,
    Scott
    http://www.sportshawaii.com

Future Sports Angel: Priscilla

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Maybe we should "flip" one of these Sports Angels if it ends in a push...

:wink3:

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    I would be in!

Priscilla is awsome, dude! Some long overdue R&R clearly awaits me in the beautiful blue waters of Hawaii!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden

:wink3:
    I do think that wench tossing should be a D1 sport don't you guys? The playful type of course. Yes, maybe even with a pool involved :wink: . Now that might draw a crowd in Ruston!

Awesome thought. Count me in!

Oohh, the 6 run difference might be a huge factor. It's much more difficult to score in Hawaii because of the configuration of our stadium. It's all tied up 1-1 Good Luck!

There will be no flipping of Angels! Especially since I know you'll be cheering for tails! (I hope I didn't offend any of the female posters here or the sensitive male posters) :lol:

Mahalo,
    Scott
    www.sportshawaii.com

Future Sports Angel: Janell

Hawaii 8 La Tech 1

Game 1: -1
    Game 2: +6
    Game 3: +7

Total: +12 Hawaii/Sports Hawaii up (2-1)
    I have to hope that Hawaii wins at least one game at home and doesn't get blown out! Good Luck and see you on April 16th!

Future Sports Angel: Priscilla

Scott -

If this was NASCAR, I would be 3 laps down at the mid point of the race -

And my engine is smoking and Andy Hillenburg is my driver...

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Scott -

If this was NASCAR, I would be 3 laps down at the mid point of the race -

And my engine is smoking and Andy Hillenburg is my driver...
    I assume this analogy means you don't think we have a very good chance of providing you with a win on your bet.

This board has gone from one end of the spectrum to the other. Bongs to big engines. At least I know that NASCAR is stock car racing. Bongs were totally new. I've since learned a lot more about bongs so I would not be totally ignorant.

Giveth me a big break, man! You are kidding when you say you knew not what a bong was, right? If I may be so bold, just how old are you?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    44, and I never heard of the word "bong" in a context not associated with a clock. However, last night, a good friend of mine explained what it was, and why it was used. I then realized that I might have seen one in a Cheech and Chong movie.

I have only seen pot once in my life, and I didn't know what it was until a year later when the guy holding it told me what it was. I'm no saint, but drugs apparently aren't and have never been my scene. But, neither has NASCAR. The difference is, NASCAR is on Sports Center nearly every day, so I'm exposed to it enough to know something about it.

By the way, the way my friend described a bong, looks nothing like your avatar.

Happy smoking my friend. Live and let live.

+ Reply to Thread