+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aloha La Tech Baseball Fans!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Yes -

I think it is safe to say that Scott is fixing to get his 2nd piece of TECH gear in as many bets...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    I just want to see one of the Sports Angels wearing that TECH gear!!!

I think it is safe to say that Scott is fixing to get his 2nd piece of TECH gear in as many bets.
    I do admit that I'm happy that we are up with the last three games to be played in Les Murakami Stadium. However, you can never tell when it comes to sports! You do have a young talented team that just might get it going by then. Good Luck!

Mahalo,
    Scott

http://www.sportshawaii.com

This weeks Sports Angel: Priscilla

Does Priscilla need a boyfriend? She is an outstanding specimen -- head to toe!

Close game tonight, the score is 4-4 right now!
    She is an outstanding specimen -- head to toe!
    I totally agree, totally, I can't agree with you more! Hehe, I love my job!

Mahalo,
    Scott
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

Future Sports Angel: Rachel

Just in case you didn't get a chance to send out the T-shirt yet, I was going to say that a La Tech hat would do if you'd prefer. great series, we struggled a bit this past week against fresno st. but will have a long home stretch for the next couple of weeks. Good luck on the rest of the season!

Mahalo,
    Scott

This weeks Sports Angel: Hazel

Yo, Scott, I am headed your way for about 7 days needed R&R! If I was 20 years younger, I would be bugging you for Priscilla name, number, and address. However, my better angels and better half prevails! We will be looking to improve our tans while we recharge our expended batteries. If we are lucky, we may be able to come home with an all over bronzing that only comes from a week's stay on a secluded beach!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsportshawaii
    Just in case you didn't get a chance to send out the T-shirt yet, I was going to say that a La Tech hat would do if you'd prefer. great series, we struggled a bit this past week against fresno st. but will have a long home stretch for the next couple of weeks. Good luck on the rest of the season!

Mahalo,
    Scott

This weeks Sports Angel: Hazel

Scott -

A hat is no problem - PM me your address again and if you want a fitted cap include your hat size...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Yo, Scott, I am headed your way for about 7 days needed R&R! If I was 20 years younger, I would be bugging you for Priscilla name, number, and address. However, my better angels and better half prevails! We will be looking to improve our tans while we recharge our expended batteries. If we are lucky, we may be able to come home with an all over bronzing that only comes from a week's stay on a secluded beach!
    Well, if your stay is in Waikiki she works at the Waikiki Round Table Pizza and Sports Bar. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you stopping by to say Hello! I'm sure that she'll "trip out" that you know her from Sports Hawaii! 8O Uh-oh, am I showing my age? I don't think any one says "trip-out" any more. hehe When will you be in Hawaii and what Island will you be staying on?

A hat is no problem - PM me your address again and if you want a fitted cap include your hat size
    A fitted hat is not necessary, adjustable is fine! Thank you again!
    I'll PM the info now. Mahalo!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    i will be in hawaii from thursday through sunday. my sister-in-law plays softball for tech and we are going to watch the techsters.

i love being in the wac!

Coolio, go and check this out! I'll be here on Saturday night!

The 2004 Spring Football Extravaganza is scheduled for Saturday, May 1, at Aloha Stadium.

Prices, Parking & Times
    Admission is FREE for everyone (parking and stadium gates open at 5 p.m.)
    Parking is $5 per vehicle
    Pre-Game Festivities begin at 5 p.m.
    Game begins at 7 p.m.

Giveaway
    A FREE gift, courtesy of RainBowTique, for the first 200 fans to enter the stadium

KKEA Kids' Zone (5 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
    Jump Castles, slides, games and prizes!

Fuji Film Autograph & Photo Session (6 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
    Fuji Film Hawaii will provide a photo of fans with their favorite player or coach for only 25 cents!

Field Goal Contests (5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)

Polynesian Tribute (6:45 p.m.)
    Performed by Vili the Warrior and crew

Papa John's Pizza Eating Contests (5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)

Hamster Ball Races (5 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.)

Other Features
    Performances by the UH band, Rainbow Dancers and cheerleaders
    Booths for Na Koa Booster Club and Straub Hospital

- uh -

I appreciate the info, dude, but the better half (and she is the better half) would likely not be to keen on the idea of a swing through Waikiki for me to take in eye candy! Now, if was a single man, I would be singing a different song! Priscilla will just have to understand that she missed out on this hunk of burning love!

How was your week in Hawaii? What did you do?

Mahalo,
    Scott

Upcoming Sports Angel: Teresa

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    8O :shock: How old is that girl?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    She looks middle aged to me...say 14 or 15?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread