+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aloha La Tech Baseball Fans!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    That's what I was thinking. Be careful there Scott!

Nah, she's 19, maybe 20 by now. All of the Sports Angels have to sign a waiver and provide proof of age when modeling for our site. FYI, Teresa's feature started today. Asians just looks young. That's why Jasmine Trias and Camile gets flack from the American Idol judges about their ages.

If you have time stop by and sign the petition to get the American Idol tour to stop in Hawaii.

http://www.petitiononline.com/hawaidol/petition.html

Thank you!

Mahalo,
    Scott
    www.sportshawaii.com
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

Future Sports Angel: Kristine

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Just having a little fun. Nice pic!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Hell, I wasn't having fun...I was giving my honest opinion...she looks middle-aged to me!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    She looks middle aged to me...say 14 or 15?
    Actually, she looks more like 12-13 years old.

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Re: Aloha La Tech Baseball Fans!

You old dudes better stay away from Hawaii; I do not think your hearts (or your marriages) will survive the scenery! I had forgotten just how beautiful women of Asian descent are when covered with a golden tan; they are gorgeous.

A week in Hawaii only makes one want another week!

Puppy scottsportshawaii is an unknown scottsportshawaii's Avatar

Re: Aloha La Tech Baseball Fans!

Dwayne, thank you for the hat! It's a really nice one at that! Sorry I took so long to post, but I didn't check my mail at pop's house for awhile. How's the football team looking in the 2004-2005 season?

Mahalo,
    Scott
    www.sportshawaii.com
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

+ Reply to Thread