+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LSU- La. Tech Football Game

Hi,

I am looking for someone who may have the LSU-La. Tech football game on videotape. This game was shown on Cox Sports Television on a tape-delayed basis. This is the only game from this past season that I do not have a copy of. If anyone has this game on tape and would be willing to make a copy of it, please send me an e-mail at lsutigerfan12@yahoo.com. I will certainly appreciate and reply to all responses.

Thank you and Go Bulldogs!

Johnny

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    They have all been burned with the ashes buried very very DEEP!

cdawg
    All remnants were roasted by the searing gale of flatus which issues forth from the haunches of Asmoday.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdawg
    All remnants were roasted by the searing gale of flatus which issues forth from the haunches of Asmoday.
    How did you come up with that?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    [quote:5356da14aa="cdawg"]All remnants were roasted by the searing gale of flatus which issues forth from the haunches of Asmoday.
    How did you come up with that?[/quote:5356da14aa]

No big deal! Just "Yadomsa fo sehcnuah eht morf htrof seussi hcihw sutalf fo elag gniraes eht yb detsaor erew stnanmer lla" spelled backwards!!!

TD
    ~~

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    [quote:c0ad109cd6="DCDAWG"][quote:c0ad109cd6="cdawg"]All remnants were roasted by the searing gale of flatus which issues forth from the haunches of Asmoday.
    How did you come up with that?[/quote:c0ad109cd6]

No big deal! Just "Yadomsa fo sehcnuah eht morf htrof seussi hcihw sutalf fo elag gniraes eht yb detsaor erew stnanmer lla" spelled backwards!!!

TD
    ~~[/quote:c0ad109cd6]

Damn, cowboy! you made me laugh on that one.

Clever, dern clever.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    [quote:453d3e877e="DCDAWG"][quote:453d3e877e="cdawg"]All remnants were roasted by the searing gale of flatus which issues forth from the haunches of Asmoday.
    How did you come up with that?[/quote:453d3e877e]

TD
    ~~[/quote:453d3e877e]

:P :lol:

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The guys is just trying to rub it in. Heck, I am still sending a guy in Baton Rouge $20 a week NOT to send me a copy. This is getting expensive.
    I may have to let him send it and dump it in the landfill. It is illegal to burn anything but yard waste in Arkansas.

+ Reply to Thread