+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big 12 Waaayy Overrated

Big 12 teams are dropping like flies. Baylor is their last hope. I expect Tennessee to beat them by 20.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    Texas' players looked like they had stick-um on the bottom of their shoes, especially in the first half. LSU must have been licking their chops while they watched the film of the Texas-Oklahoma Conference Tournament game. Oklahoma ran back-door and shot layups all night and LSU did the very same.

I was impressed with Augustus -- not only her skills but her smarts. She does not take a bad shot! If it isn't there, she just passes the ball and lets it come back. I hope our girls will do that tomorrow.

She is good enough to shoot more. There is no reason why she doesn't average 25 pts a game. She has the size and physical skills to dominate like no other women's player in the game.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Techsters by 10! Let 11 A.M. COME SOON!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    The Big 12 is not over-rated. They have a very high IPR, which they get simply by playing each other.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    Texas' players looked like they had stick-um on the bottom of their shoes, especially in the first half. LSU must have been licking their chops while they watched the film of the Texas-Oklahoma Conference Tournament game. Oklahoma ran back-door and shot layups all night and LSU did the very same.

I was impressed with Augustus -- not only her skills but her smarts. She does not take a bad shot! If it isn't there, she just passes the ball and lets it come back. I hope our girls will do that tomorrow.
    Our gals FINALLY showed me something tonight; they showed me they can stand toe to toe with a top-quality opponent and fight for a win. I had been worried that we could not beat a top-quality team, due to our dismal performances against Penn State and Tennessee. But none of that matters now; it's late March and we are peaking at the right time.

Good luck against Duke tomorrow. Let's get two Louisiana teams in New Orleans next week.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Texas played HORRIBLE! They looked like a high school team against lsu. I wanted to meet Texas in the playoffs so bad this year, because I think Trina would have drilled Stacy Stephens. She looks out of shape to me and always has looked that way. lsu played an exceptional game.

That was a hard game to watch. No offense, jetstorm, but I don't like lsu - as you probably know. I probably dislike Texas even more, though.

The best team won last night. Hats off to them. So, out of 7 (or 8?) B12 teams, one is left in the S16? lol

+ Reply to Thread