+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 #1

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    There is just one #1 seed left in the tournament for the final four. Tennessee got there by the skin of its Tasha Butts, but they made it.

There is parity this year. Minnisota (and as much as I hate to admit it) lsu showed that. However, the parity really showed in the close games this year. The seeding was really screwed up for Tech, Stanford, and Minnisota but there was definitely parity, as well.

I will be cheering Minnisota on now. Time for a new Champion and I don't want it to be lsu. Minnisota will have its hands full with UConn, but if they play like they did against Duke, they will win!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    I'd definitely say Minnesota has their hands full w/ UConn. Definitely Tennessee was fortunate to be the lone #1 to survive. Somehow I doubt that their seeding methodology will change despite this.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    It will be a Tennessee - UConn final. That is the game that will put the most viewers in front of TV sets. That is what will happen.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    It will be a Tennessee - UConn final. That is the game that will put the most viewers in front of TV sets. That is what will happen.
    So despite Duke losing, you still think "the fix is in" huh Eunice?

Puppy Rebel_Tiger is an unknown
    TECH lost....by gosh it must be A FIX

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    You guys are missing my point. No, Tech lost because they didn't play a good game against a top notch team and lost. I have no problem admitting that.

Baylor lost because of the "superstar big program" factor. If the game is tight and a phantom call can decide it between LSU and Tennessee, with a good chance of UConn waiting on the other end, Tennessee gets the call.

Puppy Rebel_Tiger is an unknown
    I see where you are coming from weunice, Everyone wants to see Uconn- Tennessee b/c the media has pumped them up so much the past 6-7 years. Don't get me wrong, their performance deserves it, but ever since ESPN started covering the Women's Tourney, the media has been Pro- Uconn and Pro Tenn. I personally think the Techsters get the shaft from the media.

+ Reply to Thread