+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Beard!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Ya gotta love it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    It hurts to lose - and it hurts worse for the nation to see it on TV - tears and all. The guys cry too - who said big boys don't cry lied!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Watching Beard balling has been the highlight of the tourney!

Oooooo, booo hooo Beard :cry:

And, I love Channel 3's lowkey, oh-by-the-way, in a whisper

"Channel 3's Sports' Star Alana Beard's season ended last night. That's sports!"

hah!

Puppy Rebel_Tiger is an unknown
    Why do you people hate Beard. She is an exceptional athlete from North La and she should always have our support.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Tiger
    Why do you people hate Beard. She is an exceptional athlete from North La and she should always have our support.
    Piss on you and your pious LSU crap.

I finally understand what I hate about LSU...it's not LSU that I hate...it is people from NORTH LOUISIANA that are LSU fans:smug, holier than thou pricks!

LSU fans from I10 south are OK, but those from north of I10 are not worth a squirt of piss!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

In the S'port Times today, the story of the Minnysoda win was relegated to page 4. And, looky here! it was not Beard losing, it was Duke! Imagine that. When the Lady Blue Devils have won, it was always front-page headlines, and it was always "Beard beats...." It was never Duke wins.

That's all you need to know about how I feel about Alana Bitch.

What's with all the sunshine, and puppies, and warm fuzzies? We don't have to like anyone just because she's from a particular area. I know people who severely loathed Payton and Eli manning because they were from N.O. and didn't go to LSU. I didn't fault them for pulling against Tennessee and Ole Miss.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Thank God she's gone. I wonder who Chan 3 and the lswho Times will follow now in WBB. Silly question I know.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    For the same reason y'all hate top high school prospects from South Louisiana that go out of State.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I don't hate her. She is a great athlete that I wish Miss Ponytails would have gotten to stay at Tech. Good luck Alana.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    [quote:b5a01672b9="Rebel_Tiger"]Why do you people hate Beard. She is an exceptional athlete from North La and she should always have our support.
    Piss on you and your pious LSU crap.

I finally understand what I hate about LSU...it's not LSU that I hate...it is people from NORTH LOUISIANA that are LSU fans:smug, holier than thou pricks!

LSU fans from I10 south are OK, but those from north of I10 are not worth a squirt of piss![/quote:b5a01672b9]

And what, pray tell, led you to make this blanket generalization?

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough
    Miss Ponytails could be the reason she didn't come to Tech.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    That's always been the rumor -- but I have to take it as a rumor because I have never had privy to any facts.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough
    Same here not sure how reliable my source is on this,but at one time was close to the program for whatever thats worth.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I've always heard that she tought that Beard wasnt "college material".

+ Reply to Thread