+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next season--prospects

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game
    I heard we have several more highly touted recruits coming...one from Arizona is the best juco player in America. They say she is MUCH better than Amisha Carter and is a true center, rebounder, scorer. It is us and VA Tech and VA Tech changed coaches.

Also I hear we have several GREAT HS players we are after....I am anxious to see the whole class and if we can get the girl from AZ.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Good news, insider. I will be excited to see them. When is the beginning/end of signing period.

+ Reply to Thread