+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is kind of neat - I hope it works

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    CORRECTED LINK: http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=lat...GID=283610&T=1

Try the above link and see if it works...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Thanks to Rooster for sharing these pictures from Times Square

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough
    Looks good Dwayne.

The pictures are showing up -

Can anyone else see them?

It looks like Darbonnedawg can -

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough
    Dwayne I went back again and Dot photo came up. The first time the photos were all I saw.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    I got a page wanting me to join.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan
    I got a page wanting me to join.
    Me Too??

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Pretty cool pics! Thanks!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    So, what is that from?

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    Just click "Sign In" without a password, and it should work. At least it did for me.

Neat pics. Is there a story behind them?

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    [quote="SpaceDawg"]Just click "Sign In" without a password, and it should work. At least it did for me.

Didn't work for me???

Go to BB&B home page, click photos and chose photo book - Times Square -

I don't know if there is a story behind the photos - ya'll will have to aske Rooster about that -

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Maybe Rooster hijacked the videoboard, and started to put the logo up, kind of like a virus. Look we have plauged NYC.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Go to BB&B home page, click photos and chose photo book - Times Square -

I don't know if there is a story behind the photos - ya'll will have to aske Rooster about that -
    A friend of a friend works for a company that makes jumbotrons who is a Tech alumni by the way. Anyway, they were installing these and he was just checking them to see if they were working and put this up a trial run to mess around.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    WOW, and to think it is that hard for us to get a jumbotron, an alumni actually puts these things together, but we seem to be the only D1 school without one, even more amazing.

+ Reply to Thread