+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash: Tech Tennis Beats NLU - First time in 30 years

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    My daughter just called me and told me we cinched it. Didn't get all of the details, but she told me we beat them. Terrance is 3-0 as head coach. When I get more I'll post more for those interested.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Great news!!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    Way to go, ladies!!!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Terrance called. It has been thirty years, not thirty-five. He is 3-1. They lost to SMU without consulting me on Monday.

Here is the article on the NLU match:

http://www.latechsports.com/article....03_31_17:59:27

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    It's probably about time to take "interim" off Terrance's title, if he'll take the permanent position. Based on some of the recent coaching contract decisions, he ought to be up to at least a 2-year deal by now.

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Great news!!
    Your gal Katy is making great strides. She has a great work ethic. She has turned out to be the surprise recruit this year.

+ Reply to Thread