+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEMOCRATS PLACE NEWSPAPER AD CALLING FOR RUMSFELD HIT

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    [quote:2628e8742a="CARTEK"]The info may have come from the sources you cite (and then again, it might not have); however, the writer has a clear bias an it is anti-GWB.
    Everything that's ever posted on here is anti-Kerry or pro-Bush!! Drudge? WorldNetDaily? come on.
    I guess that's what conservatism is all about -- no dissent, no variety of thought, toe the line.

Enjoy agreeing with one other...Sounds fun. :gossip:[/quote:2628e8742a]

You wanna rethink this last post?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    All I know is that now for my grandmother to stay alive, instead of paying $4,000 dollars per month for medication, she might only have to pay 500. So now she enjoy the rest of her life without having to worry where the money will come from. I don't mind ponying up a couple of extra tax dollars for that, what I do mind giving tax dollars to is liberal research projects that determine a owner of a dog will likely chose a dog with some of his or her own characteristics.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    My pet peeve: National Public Radio. It is nothing but government sponsored liberal propaganda.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    Amen!!! Car Tek What a terrible use of taxpayer dollars. I would cut that funding immediately. Then I would cut the funding for "art" which I use the term liberally . Some of the things that are govt. funded should not be called art, but trash instead.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Nice of you guys to bring this to the political board!
    Thanks

I get Pacifica Radio up in my neck of the woods; it is a NPR setup. While I might agree that they are a little radical, even for me, I do find some of their stories appeal to me. I particularly enjoy Cultural Baggage; as you might guess, it concerns the legalization of drugs. I am a herbal advocate and do not much care for anything else -- not my bag.

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    My pet peeve: National Public Radio. It is nothing but government sponsored liberal propaganda.
    I agree. Click and Clack need to be yanked from the air. I can't believe those folks in Washington would use MY money to support such subversive material.

+ Reply to Thread