+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JOX - bham radio

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    HD

Don't blame me, I was one of the few that watched RICE go for 700 yards rushing against Tech. Over the years the games between Tech and NLU and USL have out drawn any games that Tech has played against WAC schools. Why? I went to all of the games WAC or in state schools.

I am just stating the hard facts that are proven by fan support and contributions!

It will be fun watching Tech win if they get in the Sun Belt! I am sick of losing!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    But there are good restaurants in Lafayette.
    LMAO!!!!

thanks for that one liner. Me and about 4 members of this board had a great time down there after we stomped them last year down there.

Dont want to be in a conference with them, though. Sigh.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    [quote:47ddcbc457="BIG DOG28"]Markay

Most Tech fans feel that way about the WAC and that is why Tech is in the postion their in! No fans go to the games or give money!
    Let's AT LEAST tell the truth here BD28.

If LA Tech joins the Sunbelt, the Tech fans who live "out of state" --and in south Louisiana-- will be lost forever, because we don't get excited about watching the DAWGS play ULL, ULM and Arkansas State. In fact, we HATE it. We would MUCH rather watch Tech compete with WAC or MAC schools.

On the other hand, the WAC has been a very tough sale to the little people in north Louisiana. They never quite "got it", and damn sure didn't support it. And it's absolutely killed us. North Louisiana folks would rather watch an in-state battle between LA Tech and ULL than have sex.

Well, their wish is about to come true.

HD[/quote:47ddcbc457]

AMEN!!!

+ Reply to Thread