+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are we still having women's soccer at Tech?

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerjunkie
    I do wish that the women have success. I guess I just wish that I was giving a chance. When I was told I was over qualified I just had to laugh. With someone with my background and experience it just made me laugh. I truly felt something else was up. I don't care if people know my background if you want to prove your point Dallas dog
    So that's what they told you, that you were TOO qualified to coach at Tech? That's nuts. Something else HAD to be going on. I know HD is bored with this....but think of this example: What if Bill Parcells said he would agree to coach at Tech for whatever we are paying the head coach now, but Tech turned him down because he was "overqualified"? I do wish the absolute best for the new coach and players, but I think this whole situation is very indicitive of the reasons for a lot of Tech's problems. The whole way things are run and handled really amazes me sometimes.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar
    This is a microcosism of why we are in the situation we are in. I totally agree Nathan.

+ Reply to Thread